Hayden Fox's Assessment: Week 8 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hayden Fox's Assessment: Week 8

There are your 4 wins. You better adjust season prediction for this Miami Dolphins team. We still have more than half the season remaining with many more wins to come.

For a guy that thought this was a 3-5 win team, I am happy. We got to still remember this season is a process. Continue to look for progress.

I hated how Coyle went into a soft D at the end of the half and let them drive all the way down the field. Shoulda kept the pressure on as it was working. If it works dont fix it!

Great write up Mr Fox. i especially like that you mentioned all the position coaches who's effort made this possible.

One sign of a great leader is the people he surrounds himself with. Philbin's staff is mainly college coaches with little or no NFL experience with the exception of the two coordinaters. i think they bring the college enthusiasm and spirit plus the ability to develop young talent that we have long needed.

Hope they post the locker room post game speech. Lots of game balls to give out this week. GO FINS

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah and Moore could've had MUCH more....If they had not called Bess down, and if Gaffney didn't short arm that sure TD pass.

Have to wonder how much of this special teams stuff Rizzi had ready for last year only to have the ultra conservative Sparano deny him the chance to use any of it. Nice to have a coach that not only believes in his players but in his coaching staff.

Very good point!!

Back
Top Bottom