Hear me out ... Kyle Pitts. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hear me out ... Kyle Pitts.

I feel like we really need more speedsters who can catch short passes in stride on accurate passes and create big plays. Jaylen Waddle is still the guy I really wanna see in this offense

If we were to sign Thuney or Scherff, and draft Rousseau and Pitts in R1 i'd be absolutely ecstatic.

Kyle Pitts is a ****ing BEAST. But dont take him away from my Gators yet! He needs 1 more year, lol.

As much as I would love him on the Fins, I think we have other needs to address in the first round, and I know he wont drop out of the first round.

That dude can completely change your offense.

LOL, he's gone dude I'm afraid, no way he's coming back with the stock he's built up. But the future is bright at TE with Trask finding Shorter and Zipperer in the end zone on Saturday :)

I don't know where the guy is projected to be drafted but the track record for 1st round TEs is not impressive. We need to hit on our 1ST round picks in 2021 to really make this team scary.

I remember many on here wanted us to draft Tyler Eifert in the first round several years ago.

Im a die-hard gators fan and Pitts is probably one of the most talented gators I’ve seen but, I just don’t think it will happen for a few reasons. 1) The Texans pick will most likely be too early to use on him, not great value. 2) our first round pick will be too late to get him, the sweet spot where he gets drafted is probably right In between. 3) His skill set may be a little to redundant with Gesicki, Parker and Preston he’s a big body Mismatch WR. 4) Brevin Jordan or Pat Friermuth in the second may be better fits because they offer more from a blocking perspective. And honestly Smythe and Shaheen are playing well.
Yeah, your first and second point is my concern too, seems like Pitts will go around 10-13 range.

LOL, he's gone dude I'm afraid, no way he's coming back with the stock he's built up. But the future is bright at TE with Trask finding Shorter and Zipperer in the end zone on Saturday :)
I know, im still in denial, lol.

Mentioned it in game day thread. I want to match Tua up with the best TE in the draft. Just not sure if that Pitts or Friermuth.

It’s ironic because out of nowhere - the first thought that popped into my head today watching Miami’s game was that Kyle Pitts catches both of those contested passes that Gesicki didn’t. And they weren’t easy catches. But Pitts catches both.
You know damn well Pitts isn't going to have the same dominant advantage in the Pros!
Not saying the kid won't be good -- but I don't see a future Pro dominator. But I always
reserve the right to be wrong.

Gesicki missed one throw he absolutely should have had -- and that looked like a
"career decision" to me. Bottom line -- he wussed out.

Obviously Tua was looking for him -- and Mike needs to play tuffer and BIGGER
for us to count on him in a consistent manner -- as opposed to just *flash.*

Not sure I see Pitts as a consistent TUFF pro. You do?

Honestly, I dont think Gesicki needs to be upgraded. We just need a speedster to open it up and it will be easier for him to get those catches.

Honestly, I dont think Gesicki needs to be upgraded. We just need a speedster to open it up and it will be easier for him to get those catches.
If you watch the KC TE you might differ...

Gesicki too often seems like a "tweener"
who still hasn't carved out a consistent
(contributing) position.

One of those players with more "potential" than consistent production. IMO.

Thats a waste of a draft pick that could be used for someone like Waddle who could open it for everybody. Kelce is a different type of TE just like I wouldn't compare Gesicki to Kittle they are different.

Gesicki was absolutely destroying teams last year and that was not an accident. Hell, he was doing it with Fitzpatrick this year, why just dump all that work into the garbage?

Back
Top Bottom