Hear me out ... Kyle Pitts. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hear me out ... Kyle Pitts.

Meh. I think Godx is a bigger miss. Even Siesler been more of a playmaker than Wilkins. Either way we need a stud LB
I disagree.

Christian is our best, most effective, defensive lineman, and his absence was sorely felt out there today.

Fortunately, we won despite our inability to stuff the run.

Like Pitts, but I think it's unwise to draft TE Top 20, and he's way too redundant with Gesicki - both in strengths and limitations. Pitts is a better prospect, but I'd much rather see Miami use that pick on a WR who can separate.

I really like Pitts and I think he is going to be a real weapon in the NFL but i have to agree that Miami needs a quicker pass catching option to go with what they have.

I see Chase, Waddle or Smith all being great fits in Miami and would be happy with any of the 3.

Smith might be the best fit in that he excels running the routes that really suit Tua's quick release, timing and accuracy.

Ideally Miami moves down a bit from Houston's pick and grabs Smith in the early teens, while adding another pick or two.

Then go BPA(outside a few obvious positions)with their own 1st rounder, preferably a front 7 defender or an OL.

The only problem I see is his blocking. If Gesicki could block he'd get a lot more targets. But when he lines up it limits our run blocking and makes Tua vulnerable.

He'd be great to have don't get me wrong, just like Etienne would. But would you take him instead over a WR?

I disagree.

Christian is our best, most effective, defensive lineman, and his absence was sorely felt out there today.

Fortunately, we won despite our inability to stuff the run.
Cool. I have no problem with you disagreeing but Seizler has more sacks and more tackles for loss with a lot less snaps

Cool. I have no problem with you disagreeing but Seizler has more sacks and more tackles for loss with a lot less snaps
Seiler has been a blessing, no doubt.

But I think Wilkins' contributions can't be quantified by the stat sheet.

Seiler, Raekwon, heck even Benito Jones and Strowbridge played their asses off out there today, but got run over by Kalen Ballage and co.

Wilkins presence was severely missed.

Im a die-hard gators fan and Pitts is probably one of the most talented gators I’ve seen but, I just don’t think it will happen for a few reasons. 1) The Texans pick will most likely be too early to use on him, not great value. 2) our first round pick will be too late to get him, the sweet spot where he gets drafted is probably right In between. 3) His skill set may be a little to redundant with Gesicki, Parker and Preston he’s a big body Mismatch WR. 4) Brevin Jordan or Pat Friermuth in the second may be better fits because they offer more from a blocking perspective. And honestly Smythe and Shaheen are playing well.
Neither one of those guys are going in the 2nd round. Both will go 1st round.

Seiler, Raekwon, heck even Benito Jones and Strowbridge played their asses off out there today, but got run over by Kalen Ballage and co.

Yes but we’ve been struggling against the run even with Wilkins in the lineup.

I really like Pitts and I think he is going to be a real weapon in the NFL but i have to agree that Miami needs a quicker pass catching option to go with what they have.

I see Chase, Waddle or Smith all being great fits in Miami and would be happy with any of the 3.

Smith might be the best fit in that he excels running the routes that really suit Tua's quick release, timing and accuracy.

Ideally Miami moves down a bit from Houston's pick and grabs Smith in the early teens, while adding another pick or two.

Then go BPA(outside a few obvious positions)with their own 1st rounder, preferably a front 7 defender or an OL.
I like that idea, get a stud like Smith and an extra pick? Sign me up

I believe we are better with Wilkins. We don’t have enough size as it is but he has it and I feel like we needed it. I am really loving Sieslers effort.

You know damn well Pitts isn't going to have the same dominant advantage in the Pros!
Not saying the kid won't be good -- but I don't see a future Pro dominator. But I always
reserve the right to be wrong.

Gesicki missed one throw he absolutely should have had -- and that looked like a
"career decision" to me. Bottom line -- he wussed out.

Obviously Tua was looking for him -- and Mike needs to play tuffer and BIGGER
for us to count on him in a consistent manner -- as opposed to just *flash.*

Not sure I see Pitts as a consistent TUFF pro. You do?

Shut up.

It just goes to show how far we've come when 29 attempts for 99 yards is getting run over.

The D is improving every week, even if the numbers don't necessarily show it.

Great time to be a Dolphins fan!

Back
Top Bottom