Heat-Pistons Predictions | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Heat-Pistons Predictions

nyjunc said:
Let's not overrate Damon Jones b/c he had a few good games. He is a streak shooter. I am really looking forward to this series, it's going to be fun. Like I've said before if I am wrong I'll tip my cap and wish you good luck in the Finals but I don't think I'll have to do that :D

A FEW good games????? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Dolphin1184 said:
A FEW good games????? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

The guy averaged 11 points a game, is he a great player? He shot a good 43% from 3 but that's not spectacular, he wasn't top 5 in 3 pt shooting and that's w/ all the wide open looks he gets.

let's see how the Pistons play tonight, if I'm right about them being hot and cold all the time which I am :wink: then they should play bad tonight

nyjunc said:
The guy averaged 11 points a game, is he a great player? He shot a good 43% from 3 but that's not spectacular, he wasn't top 5 in 3 pt shooting and that's w/ all the wide open looks he gets.

He was #5 in 3pt. percentage.

He was #3 in 3pt's made.......

He was ONE three pointer away from #1....

He was #4 in Turnover/assist ratio....

Again....WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

How can you be so wrong so consistently?

Here ya go:

3pt. %

1. Fred Hoiberg (Minnesota Timberwolves) 70 145 .483
2. Joe Johnson (Phoenix Suns) 177 370 .478
3. Cuttino Mobley (Sacramento Kings) 150 342 .439
4. Mike Miller (Memphis Grizzlies) 140 323 .433
5. Damon Jones (Miami Heat) 225 521 .432

3pt made

1. Kyle Korver (Philadelphia 76ers) .405 558 226
1. Quentin Richardson (Phoenix Suns) .358 631 226
3. Damon Jones (Miami Heat) .432 521 225

HELL... if you look at the amount of three's he took and the amount he made....HE IS THE BEST 3 PT. SHOOTER IN THE F'N LEAGUE!

Section126 said:
He was #5 in 3pt. percentage.

He was #3 in 3pt's made.......

He was ONE three pointer away from #1....

He was #4 in Turnover/assist ratio....

Again....WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

How can you be so wrong so consistently?

He was 7th in 3 point % and 3rd in 3's made:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/stats/bycategory?cat=Fielding&conference=NBA&year=season_2004&sort=33

HELL... if you look at the amount of three's he took and the amount he made....HE IS THE BEST 3 PT. SHOOTER IN THE F'N LEAGUE!

IF, if, if. Maybe the fact he shoots more wide open 3's than anyone else helps? his % is low considering he is always wide open.

nick19991 said:
let's see how the Pistons play tonight, if I'm right about them being hot and cold all the time which I am :wink: then they should play bad tonight

Good enough to win, now the playoffs begin for real in the East.

the Pistons are in for it now, they can't handle the Heat. Miami can play the defensive game that Detriot plays but Detriot can not score as much as Miami is capable of. All you have to do is keep the Pistons off the bounds, Shaq and Haslem are more then capable of that

nick19991 said:
the Pistons are in for it now, they can't handle the Heat. Miami can play the defensive game that Detriot plays but Detriot can not score as much as Miami is capable of. All you have to do is keep the Pistons off the bounds, Shaq and Haslem are more then capable of that

Now Miami steps up to the Varsity instead of playing the JV teams. Let's see what they are made of.

nyjunc said:
Now Miami steps up to the Varsity instead of playing the JV teams. Let's see what they are made of.

I promise you will see Wade dunk over one of the Wallace's before the seris is over, he is unstoppable like I have said alot of times

nyjunc said:
He was 7th in 3 point % and 3rd in 3's made:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/stats/bycategory?cat=Fielding&conference=NBA&year=season_2004&sort=33

IF, if, if. Maybe the fact he shoots more wide open 3's than anyone else helps? his % is low considering he is always wide open.

More wide open 3's than anybody else? Why is it that you always ahave an excuse?

You are delusional......

Here ya go...MY LINKS ARE BETTER THAN YOURS...these are directly from nba.com:

Percentage: #5

http://www.nba.com/statistics/2004/...rs/LeagueLeadersFG3PQuery.html?topic=0&stat=9

3pt. made: #3 (1 3 pt. away from #1)

http://www.nba.com/statistics/2004/...rs/LeagueLeadersFG3Query.html?topic=0&stat=10

Just admit it....he was the best 3 pt. shooter in the league this year...PERIOD...HE WAS...there is NO arguement....he had the best 3pt. numbers.....JUST ADMIT IT ALREADY.

nick19991 said:
I promise you will see Wade dunk over one of the Wallace's before the seris is over, he is unstoppable like I have said alot of times

We'll see, he can dunk over whoever he wants to. They all count as 2 points, the bottom line is Detroit will advance.

Just admit it....he was the best 3 pt. shooter in the league this year...PERIOD...HE WAS...there is NO arguement....he had the best 3pt. numbers.....JUST ADMIT IT ALREADY.

If he was the best he would have been #1, right? and he does get more open looks than anyone b/c of Shaq and Wade. His %'s should be higher. I could knock down well over 40% of my 3's if I had all those open looks.

nyjunc said:
We'll see, he can dunk over whoever he wants to. They all count as 2 points, the bottom line is Detroit will advance.

If he was the best he would have been #1, right? and he does get more open looks than anyone b/c of Shaq and Wade. His %'s should be higher. I could knock down well over 40% of my 3's if I had all those open looks.

Jesus H Christ......The guy was ONE DAMN 3 pt. away from #1!.....He had a better percentage than the two guys that had one more three pointer and those two guys took many more 3pt's than Damon Jones.....
He was the Best 3pt. shooter in the league this year....PERIOD...there is NO arguement....why do you continue to insist when you are clearly so wrong? Do you have a disorder?

nyjunc said:

You can knock down 40% of your 3's with open looks in the NBA? Now you have removed all doubt that you are DELUSIONAL.

BTW...I can rush for 3,500 yards in the NFL behind Denver's O-line......

Damon Jones best 3 pt shooter in the league? What a joke.

I'd take Korver and Richardson way over Jones just for 3 point shooting. Put Richardson in Jones situation and you have a clear cut #1 3 point shooter in the league.

Back
Top Bottom