Heat-Pistons Predictions | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Heat-Pistons Predictions

nick19991 said:
alright go ahead and laugh but when I happens I will be the one laughing

You might not win w/ Shaq 100% healthy but to say you'll beat Detroit w/o him is just lauaghable. You are in for a huge surprise when you see this series. You guys act like this Heat team is the '85 Lakers, they beat the banged up, flawed Nets and young flawed Wizards- 2 mediocre teams. Now you are facing the World Champs, you are stepping up 3 classes. You CAN win but you need Shaq and even if you do win it will be very difficult.

nyjunc said:
I have owned all of your weak arguments so please stop w/ the nonsense. Just bc/c you say you win doesn't mean you want, I have brought the facts to dismiss all of tyour weak arguments. The only one not defeated id the prediction on this series and that will happen soon enough so stop w/ the nonsense.

Explain why he was just a mediocre NBA shooter before this year?

Dude, the numbers don't lie...Damon Jones was the best 3 pt. shooter in the league...period.

Saying that Damon Jones had an easier time than the perimeter shooters on Phoenix is just dumb.

And Damon Jones improving this year? He is playing on the best team he has played on.....that's it.

The facts are clear....

Damon Jones was the best 3 pt. shooter in the league this year.

Joe Johnson and Quentin Richardson had more open looks than Damon Jones.

Stop arguing...you are looking dumber by the post.

beleive what you want but all that matters is Miami sweep both of the teams they were given, all you can do is beat the teams you play and they swept both of them. Shaq was really a non-factor in those games too even when he did play he wasn't as good as usual. The reason we can win even without Shaq is because the team has great depth. there is a guy by the name of Mourning and people forget that he is capable of playing like a HOF

If the Heat don't have Shaq then I think it is pretty even, but with Shaq they win this in 6 games. I think Shaq will play but won't be at 100%...I still think Miami has more depth and could even win it without Shaq but Zo has to step up and you don't have to worry about Dwyane Wade...he will get it done.

nick19991 said:
beleive what you want but all that matters is Miami sweep both of the teams they were given, all you can do is beat the teams you play and they swept both of them. Shaq was really a non-factor in those games too even when he did play he wasn't as good as usual. The reason we can win even without Shaq is because the team has great depth. there is a guy by the name of Mourning and people forget that he is capable of playing like a HOF

:roflmao:

Zo, playing like a HOFer! He was barely one in his prime, and now you expect a washed up version of that to play like a HOFer? :lol:

Miami's done what they have to do, but they've beaten weaker playoff teams up. Detroit has had a tougher road than Miami.

Pistons in 6 or 7.

Kyle Korver was a better 3 shooter than Jones hands down.

Korver was t-1st in 3s, shot above 40%, in Philly, a much worse situation than either Q or DJ.

Damon Jones was average every year until Shaq comes into town. Coincidence? Probably not.

Crisis said:
:roflmao:

Zo, playing like a HOFer! He was barely one in his prime, and now you expect a washed up version of that to play like a HOFer? :lol:

Miami's done what they have to do, but they've beaten weaker playoff teams up. Detroit has had a tougher road than Miami.

Pistons in 6 or 7.

how can you barely be a HOF? He can still play a good game, he gets good blocks and he has already put up one 20 point game in the playoffs. He might not be what you classify as a good player but he can still play some good basketball

Zo is a solid back-up. Even me, the biggest Zo hater of all can admit that. With that said though Zo was a good player during his prime, never great and he always had about 10 players who were ahead of him during his prime (including at least 4 Centers, Robinson, Shaq, Olajuwon, and Ewing). If your not even one of the top players during any era or period no way you deserve to be on the Hall. Zo is a good player but not great, that's why he's no hall of famer!

Crisis said:
Kyle Korver was a better 3 shooter than Jones hands down.

Korver was t-1st in 3s, shot above 40%, in Philly, a much worse situation than either Q or DJ.

Damon Jones was average every year until Shaq comes into town. Coincidence? Probably not.

Korver shot a smaller percentage than Damon Jones and made one more three than Jones....he also jacked up more three's than Jones....sorry...the stats don't back you up.

I repeat...there is no arguement.....Damon Jones was the best 3 pt. shooter in the league this year.

HVACservice said:
The Heat are in for a reality check.......

OH BOY......the Pistons have no idea what is waiting for them in the triple A......NO IDEA!

Reality check?

Just wait till monday at around 11:00pm when you look at the scoreboard and say...."WTF happened?"

Section126 said:
OH BOY......the Pistons have no idea what is waiting for them in the triple A......NO IDEA!

Reality check?

Just wait till monday at around 11:00pm when you look at the scoreboard and say...."WTF happened?"

The Heat are simply Kobe/Shaq version 2005.

Detroit owns Shaq......

We are not the Wizards......that 8-0 **** is coming to an end real quick.

The Pistons are too physical for the Heat.

Detroit in six.

(Maybe five if Shaq is only 80 percent.)

HVACservice said:
The Heat are simply Kobe/Shaq version 2005.

How wrong can you be? I guess you are another ignorant poster that watched like 3 Heat games all year.

Detroit owns Shaq......

Really? Did you see what he scores against them?

We are not the Wizards......that 8-0 **** is coming to an end real quick.

Yeah...you are not the Wizards...the Wizards can score, and yeah...the 8-0 **** is coming to an end real quick...it will be 9-0 soon.

The Pistons are too physical for the Heat.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Detroit in six.

That is your right to believe that the Pissedon will win in six....it's a delusion...but it's your right.

(Maybe five if Shaq is only 80 percent.)

May I suggest that you pray for injuries for any hope of beating the HEAT.

Heat in 5...maybe six.

Section126 said:
Dude, the numbers don't lie...Damon Jones was the best 3 pt. shooter in the league...period.

Saying that Damon Jones had an easier time than the perimeter shooters on Phoenix is just dumb.

And Damon Jones improving this year? He is playing on the best team he has played on.....that's it.

The facts are clear....

Damon Jones was the best 3 pt. shooter in the league this year.

Joe Johnson and Quentin Richardson had more open looks than Damon Jones.

Stop arguing...you are looking dumber by the post.

Why do you refuse to answer my question to you? WHY are his #s so much better this year than the rest of his journeyman career?

there is a guy by the name of Mourning and people forget that he is capable of playing like a HOF

WHAT???? Maybe 10 years agao on certain nights he could play like a HOFer but not anymore. He won't be going up against a front line that boasts Jason Collins or Brendan Haywood anymore(and even against Haywood in the final game Haywood scored 18 on 50% shooting while 'Zo got the goose egg).

If the Heat don't have Shaq then I think it is pretty even, but with Shaq they win this in 6 games. I think Shaq will play but won't be at 100%...I still think Miami has more depth and could even win it without Shaq but Zo has to step up and you don't have to worry about Dwyane Wade...he will get it done.

Do you guys realize how much you are stepping up in class against Detroit? Miami is mediocre w/o Shaq, in the short term they can ride momentum and beat mediocre teasm but they cannot beat teams like Detroit w/o Shaq- they probably won't beat them WITH him.

Korver shot a smaller percentage than Damon Jones and made one more three than Jones....he also jacked up more three's than Jones....sorry...the stats don't back you up.

3 pointers made aren't the statistic, it's the % which makes the better 3 pt shooter and Damon was 5th and that's w/ all the advantages he has of playing w/ Shaq and Wade so how exactly is he the best?

I repeat...there is no arguement.....Damon Jones was the best 3 pt. shooter in the league this year.

How is there no argument when he is 5th? I guess the Jets should be declared SB Champs last year b/c they were the 5th best tam :rolleyes:

The WORLD CHAMPS have no idea :roflmao: They didn't just bat up Shaq's better team last year so they have no clue what they are in for :lol: You haven't watched much basketball in yuor life, have you?

Back
Top Bottom