Heat-Pistons Predictions | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Heat-Pistons Predictions

Section126 said:
You can knock down 40% of your 3's with open looks in the NBA? Now you have removed all doubt that you are DELUSIONAL.

BTW...I can rush for 3,500 yards in the NFL behind Denver's O-line......

If I'm wide open there's no doubt I can hit 40+% of my 3's.

Crisis said:
Damon Jones best 3 pt shooter in the league? What a joke.

I'd take Korver and Richardson way over Jones just for 3 point shooting. Put Richardson in Jones situation and you have a clear cut #1 3 point shooter in the league.

Why is it a joke...it is just clear numbers.....

Richardson is in a better situation than Damon.....

When they send Richardson weak side and Nash penetrates...then you are an idiot if you flash out to Joe Johnson and Quentin Richardson.....when you have Amare Stoudmire and Shawn Marion crashing.....

Richardson is in a better situation than Damon ....

Damon Jones was the best 3pt. shooter in the league this year.....there really is no arguement...so don't try....

nyjunc said:

Then I guess you are a better shooter than Quentin Richardson......

Saying that Damon Jones gets more open shots than the two perimeter guys on Phoenix is such a joke....

CirclingWagons said:
Seriously, the Suns 3-point shooters had it easier than anybody. A blind man could see that.

Thank You.....

Like I said.....if you close out on the Phoenix shooters you are inviting a 35 point blow out with Stoudmire and Marion cutting to the basket and the best passer in the league running point.....

These Damon Jones haters are just proving they know nothing about basketball except that they hate the Heat and will make any asinine arguement as long as it is against the Heat.....

nyjunc said:

Well then you're one of about 10 people in the world who can do that. Unless you are Baron Davis, Iverson, Kobe, TMac, Reggie....those type players, you dont take contested 3 point shots. If you do your butt is on the bench. Its not like Korver is taking threes with a guy in his face.

Section126 said:
Then I guess you are a better shooter than Quentin Richardson......

Saying that Damon Jones gets more open shots than the two perimeter guys on Phoenix is such a joke....
very true, in fact i don't recall Joe Johnson or Q even having a hand in their face this year. Phoenix shoots a lot of transition 3s, which no other team does, so they're basically never guarded. If DJ was on Phoenix he'd of made 250+ this year

Miami will easily beat the Pistons you watch

they won't even have Shaq it looks like but they will still beat the Pistons

Richardson is in a better situation than Damon.....

Are you kidding me? Is it a coincidence than a career journeyman like Jones is now a good 3 pt shooter now that he is playing w/ Shaq? He gets more wide open, stand still looks than anyone in the league. Damon Jones was a complete nobody until Shaq went to Miami. The only other year he shot more than 40% from 3 was when he only took 33 and 23 shots. He was a 36% shooter last year, 36% 2 years ago, 37% 3 years ago, and 36% 4 yrs ago. He was basically a 36% 3 pt shooter before Shaq.

nick19991 said:
they won't even have Shaq it looks like but they will still beat the Pistons

:roflmao: :roflmao: :lol: :lol: :roflmao: :roflmao: :lol: :lol:

Well then you're one of about 10 people in the world who can do that. Unless you are Baron Davis, Iverson, Kobe, TMac, Reggie....those type players, you dont take contested 3 point shots. If you do your butt is on the bench. Its not like Korver is taking threes with a guy in his face.

Open and wide open are different, Damon is wide open. In the NBA you have a split second to be open before a great athlete can get on you but Damon is so pen he has more time than most.

nyjunc said:
Are you kidding me? Is it a coincidence than a career journeyman like Jones is now a good 3 pt shooter now that he is playing w/ Shaq? He gets more wide open, stand still looks than anyone in the league. Damon Jones was a complete nobody until Shaq went to Miami. The only other year he shot more than 40% from 3 was when he only took 33 and 23 shots. He was a 36% shooter last year, 36% 2 years ago, 37% 3 years ago, and 36% 4 yrs ago. He was basically a 36% 3 pt shooter before Shaq.

Dude...give it up...you are out to lunch on this one as in most other ones too.

nyjunc said:

Open and wide open are different, Damon is wide open. In the NBA you have a split second to be open before a great athlete can get on you but Damon is so pen he has more time than most.

How many Heat games have you watched? One? Two?

After game one of the Playoffs when Damon went crazy....NJ and Washington have been closing out hard on Damon.....and he is still hitting them...

I will go a step further.....saying that Damon Jones got more open looks than the Suns perimeter guys is INSANE.....it is past a joke now.

Section126 said:
Dude...give it up...you are out to lunch on this one as in most other ones too.

I have owned all of your weak arguments so please stop w/ the nonsense. Just bc/c you say you win doesn't mean you want, I have brought the facts to dismiss all of tyour weak arguments. The only one not defeated id the prediction on this series and that will happen soon enough so stop w/ the nonsense.

I will go a step further.....saying that Damon Jones got more open looks than the Suns perimeter guys is INSANE.....it is past a joke now.

Explain why he was just a mediocre NBA shooter before this year?

nyjunc said:

alright go ahead and laugh but when I happens I will be the one laughing

Back
Top Bottom