Heat-Pistons Predictions | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Heat-Pistons Predictions

nyjunc said:
They don't need a deep bench, they have enough bench help to win. They are superior in the starting 5.

You dont win in the playoffs without depth. What do the Pistons do if Prince or Hamilton gets in foul trouble? Its the same reason the Suns are going down. One starter gets injured or in foul trouble and you have major issues.

Ferretsquig said:
You dont win in the playoffs without depth. What do the Pistons do if Prince or Hamilton gets in foul trouble? Its the same reason the Suns are going down. One starter gets injured or in foul trouble and you have major issues.

They have serviceable bench players that can play, LB has shortened the bench in the playoffs b/c he has guys like Rip and Prince that can run all night but if they were in foul trouble they can steal some minutes w/ their bench players.

Dont count the pacers out just yet.

nyjunc said:
I haven't watched the Wash series but I watched the NJ series and I wasn't impressed. Big deal he can play well against Jason Collins in garbage time. Let's see him do it against bigger and better competition before I agree he's back(and by the way he was never a great player, a good-very good player but never a great player).

Detroit is going to win and it's silly of any Heat fan who has never seen their team win anything to think they have a better chance against the Champs than Indiana not a full strength.

It's official....YOU KNOW CRAP.

Another nice game for ZO.....hell...if you want to compare ZO's numbers in the minutes he is playing...HE IS OUTPLAYING BEN FREAKIN WALLACE!

Heat in Five...

a6a3397d-1.gif

Section126 said:
It's official....YOU KNOW CRAP.

Once again coming from the person who says Heat in 5 over Detroit :rolleyes:

Have you watched basketball more than just this year? You make this Heat team out to be an all-time great team that no one can defeat. The division Miami plays in is awful and the first 2 opponents in the playoffs were nothing more than mediocre. Let's see what happens when you get a real test.

What did Miami do against the better teams in the league in the reg season:

Vs. Dallas- 0-2
vs. SA- 1-1
vs. Det- 1-2
vs. Sea- 0-2
vs. Pho- 1-1
vs. Hou- 1-1
--------------
4-9 vs. the best teams in the league
55-14 vs. the rest of the league

-win % against the top teams was 31%
-win % against the also rans was 80%

Let's see them do it against the top teams which they will have to do in the next 2 rds. Don't get too giddy b/c you ran away w/ a brutal division and beat the Nets and Wizards the 1st 2 rds.

Another nice game for ZO.....hell...if you want to compare ZO's numbers in the minutes he is playing...HE IS OUTPLAYING BEN FREAKIN WALLACE!

Let's just out the man in the HOF now, he's even better than he was before the kidney operation, he's the best player in the league today. :rolleyes:

nyjunc said:
Once again coming from the person who says Heat in 5 over Detroit :rolleyes:

Have you watched basketball more than just this year? You make this Heat team out to be an all-time great team that no one can defeat. The division Miami plays in is awful and the first 2 opponents in the playoffs were nothing more than mediocre. Let's see what happens when you get a real test.

What did Miami do against the better teams in the league in the reg season:

Vs. Dallas- 0-2
vs. SA- 1-1
vs. Det- 1-2
vs. Sea- 0-2
vs. Pho- 1-1
vs. Hou- 1-1
--------------
4-9 vs. the best teams in the league
55-14 vs. the rest of the league

-win % against the top teams was 31%
-win % against the also rans was 80%

Let's see them do it against the top teams which they will have to do in the next 2 rds. Don't get too giddy b/c you ran away w/ a brutal division and beat the Nets and Wizards the 1st 2 rds.

Let's just out the man in the HOF now, he's even better than he was before the kidney operation, he's the best player in the league today. :rolleyes:

things are totally different in the playoffs, just look at Miami now they are 7-0 in the playoffs and at the end of regular season they were struggling. Just shows you that the playoffs are a whole different thing

nick19991 said:
things are totally different in the playoffs, just look at Miami now they are 7-0 in the playoffs and at the end of regular season they were struggling. Just shows you that the playoffs are a whole different thing

I agree the playoffs are different BUT the Heat still haven't played a big time team and those are the teams they struggle mightily w/ in the reg season. Once again, I am not saying Miami won't win it all but some folks think it's a lock and that they will steamroll all of their competition and that is not the case.

nyjunc said:
I agree the playoffs are different BUT the Heat still haven't played a big time team and those are the teams they struggle mightily w/ in the reg season. Once again, I am not saying Miami won't win it all but some folks think it's a lock and that they will steamroll all of their competition and that is not the case.

Washington is a good opponent and Miami just beat them by 7 without O'Neal

nick19991 said:
Washington is a good opponent and Miami just beat them by 7 without O'Neal

Both NJ and Washington are ok teams but not upper echelon and not the caliber of teams you'll have to beat the next 2 rounds.

nyjunc said:
Both NJ and Washington are ok teams but not upper echelon and not the caliber of teams you'll have to beat the next 2 rounds.

I'm not worried, nobody can beat the duo of Wade and O'Neal along with the Jones's raining 3's like they always do. Also Haslem has come up big lately with double-doubles

No bench? That was an impressive game. Dooling, Doleac and Mourning gave Miami the win.

nyjunc said:

This quote shows you that you know crap.....

Guess what? Alonzo Mourning is a first ballot Hall of Famer.

He is playing out of his mind right now....If you want...go ahead and compare Zo's numbers per minute to Ben Wallace.....guess what again? Forget it...you are just a **** disturber.

For you "You don't need depth" people.....look at what happened to Phoenix and what will probably happen in the next couple of games without Joe Johnson....

Detroit is ONE INJURY or just foul trouble away from getting their teeth kicked in by the Heat.

Like I said...Heat in 5...maybe 6.....

BTW...I am not predicting blowouts....I am predicting a great series....but Heat in 5 or 6...book it.

Section126 said:
For you "You don't need depth" people.....look at what happened to Phoenix and what will probably happen in the next couple of games without Joe Johnson....

Detroit is ONE INJURY or just foul trouble away from getting their teeth kicked in by the Heat.

Like I said...Heat in 5...maybe 6.....

BTW...I am not predicting blowouts....I am predicting a great series....but Heat in 5 or 6...book it.

Who said you don't need depth? LMAO at that kid.

Back
Top Bottom