Heisman Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Heisman Thread

AirFishOne said:
Quinn is on the list but not after week 1 im sure he will pop up sooner or later

He's on the list, even after week 1, and he'll stay on the list until he costs them a game or implodes. He doesnt need to pop up because he shouldnt have ever left the conversation.

in college you need more than 167 yards on 32 carries for the Heisman. Peterson is a great back but that ypc average isn't where it should be for him

he's going to get a ton of yards because they're going to run him 40 times a game and he'll be overhyped because of it.

Troy Smith has to be the front runner. Ginn may steal some votes from him though but that never seemed to hurt the great USC duo's.

Roman529 said:
Quinn is overrated y'all....the best QB is Tyler Palko who plays at Pitt and is coached by "He who shall not be made." :lol:

Palko is my fave for the Heisman....even though he never will get the pub that anyone who plays for Notre Dame gets.

Palko is 2-0,. 6 TD's...stats:

http://www.sportsline.com/collegefootball/players/playerpage/418202

C'mon...his stats are good, but Palko has a LOT to prove. His team has to win this yr. This is the first I've seen that he isn't throwing a fit on the field. For Pitt's sake, I hope his leadership has improved...

The year is early; we'll see.

Adrian Peterson has no real chance at the Heisman cuase his team will lose at least two games and teams will shift there focus on him. Now I am not saying he is a frontrunner, But Chris Leak has played very well and he should be in the conversasion

Roman529 said:
Quinn is overrated y'all....the best QB is Tyler Palko who plays at Pitt and is coached by "He who shall not be made." :lol:

Palko is my fave for the Heisman....even though he never will get the pub that anyone who plays for Notre Dame gets.

Palko is 2-0,. 6 TD's...stats:

http://www.sportsline.com/collegefootball/players/playerpage/418202
Let's just agree about his talent (for arguement sake). There is NO way he wins the heisman. Even if he ends up being the #1 pick in the draft (I am really reaching here) for him to win the Heisman his team would have to be either undefeated or only 1 loss. I just do NOT see it.

I believe Troy Smith will win the Heismen as long as the Buckeyes make it to the National Championship game and i see that happening.

Blade said:
I believe Troy Smith will win the Heismen as long as the Buckeyes make it to the National Championship game and i see that happening.

Well I take it your an Ohio State fan. Well they have a good chance, But they play in a good conference and they will have some close games. Troy Smith has done really well so far and if he keeps winning than he should win, But only time will the the true story

Back
Top Bottom