Hello Everyone - Please Read | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hello Everyone - Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew Cannata

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Well -

It looks like I have been fired from PhinZone. Apparently, Ken Heinly sold the rights to PhinZone to Mike Oliva...I was then fired....

So guys....it looks as if I am going to be here.....

For those who don't know me....I was the one who created the design for PhinZone and edited the website daily for all news.

AJ, I would love to help out on the site and make it the best there is. Contact me if you need any help.

Matt.. this is Sir Fin... what is up... I have been banned.. who else is gone.. is Frosty, Thrawn and Ken in Boca still posting there? Mike has banned me... funny..

Seventeen & Oh! said:
Matt.. this is Sir Fin... what is up... I have been banned.. who else is gone.. is Frosty, Thrawn and Ken in Boca still posting there? Mike has banned me... funny..

What the hell is going on over there?

I honestly wish I could tell you what was going on....

I have been banned from the board too...Sir Fin, can you get on AIM now?

Matt... for some reason I lost my AIM... what is the web address to get it?

AIM DOT C0M

(I cant post URLS until I get 10 posts so just type it in for a regular address.)

Hey Matthew...did you get into an argument with Mike or something? I can't understand why he'd let you go, I thought you did a good job with the news on the front page. I can't understand why they're banning people left and right...it's not like they have a whole lot of people who post anyways. :confused:

Noodle...

There was this big thing that was going on....I don't want to get into details...but yah, you can say that.....

I don't know what to say.....but I come to FinHeaven with hopefully a clean slate and ready to start with a new site again.

Matthew Cannata said:
Noodle...

There was this big thing that was going on....I don't want to get into details...but yah, you can say that.....

I don't know what to say.....but I come to FinHeaven with hopefully a clean slate and ready to start with a new site again.
Well welcome aboard......and consider your slate clean :welcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom