Hello Everyone - Please Read | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hello Everyone - Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too am a Phinzone orphan of sorts...I had registered here quite a while back but never really participated over here. And although I wasn't as frequent a poster as some of the other guys that have chimed in (What's up!!), I had been a regular over there for over two years. I really loved that site and I won't be one bashing Mike or any of the others over there...Mike has always been a stand guy as far as my dealings with him are concerned...

This all caught me by surprise and I guess I look forward to calling this place my new home for Fin's news.

Rick

miamirick said:
I too am a Phinzone orphan of sorts...I had registered here quite a while back but never really participated over here. And although I wasn't as frequent a poster as some of the other guys that have chimed in (What's up!!), I had been a regular over there for over two years. I really loved that site and I won't be one bashing Mike or any of the others over there...Mike has always been a stand guy as far as my dealings with him are concerned...

This all caught me by surprise and I guess I look forward to calling this place my new home for Fin's news.

Rick

:welcome: back Rick!

Seventeen & Oh! said:
Matt.. this is Sir Fin... what is up... I have been banned.. who else is gone.. is Frosty, Thrawn and Ken in Boca still posting there? Mike has banned me... funny..
Hey Sir Fin,
It's PhinGenius. What the hell happened? Why were you banned? And finally, Where's is the Zone Gone to?
This kind of sucks. I had over 500 posts there, I was a respected Post Master there and in the "Phinzone Ring of Honor". Now I'm starting over from scratch. Can we do anything about this injustice... Like say petition for a transfer of posts. I was in Chicago last week and never got a chance to make any posts. Then I get back Saturday and Thrawn was the only one there who I knew.

Now I also have to put an underscore in my my screen name, Phin_Genius, because someone has already taken my monaker here.
:roflmao:
Hi Ken in Boca,
Nice to see you over here too.

miamirick said:
...Mike has always been a stand guy as far as my dealings with him are concerned...
Rick
Admin Edit - WharfRatplease refrain from personal attacks of any kind, towards anyone on the boards... Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom