Hello Everyone - Please Read | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hello Everyone - Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew Cannata said:
Noodle...

There was this big thing that was going on....I don't want to get into details...but yah, you can say that.....

I don't know what to say.....but I come to FinHeaven with hopefully a clean slate and ready to start with a new site again.

Ok I understand...I feel rude for not saying welcome! I've been to every Phin board on the net and this is without a doubt the best one. So have fun here and I'm looking foward to your posts.

Wow... When I first started using the net, there was basically one site available for Dolphins news (now a venerable site, I might add - not to take anything away from this place). Afterwards, said site linked to both Phinzone and Finheaven, so the three sites became a full-time checking operation for me... I just can't understand what's going on out there...

Matthew, I know you can't (or just don't want to) say much about it, but is it really that bad over there? I mean, just tossing virtually everybody out like that...

Shameful, really.

Hey Guys. Yes it is really that bad over there. In the past week the other site has done a 180. The main posters over there BadMrFrosty, Thrawn, Sir Fin and myself have all been banned. All the people who were mods had their powers revoked. Some little piss ant has a Napolean complex and I think we all know who I mean. The other person sold us all out. He knows who he is as well. I am really dissappointed in him I thought he was a good honest guy. I think he proved he wasnt that good of a guy......

The way I look at it is their loss. See how long they last when 5 of their top 10 posters are gone. That includes the top 3 overall. The site has become a laughing stock just within a few hours...

KeninBoca hit the nail right on the head....

PhinZone was ready to become the best site on the internet. And then everything changed in the matter of like 2 hours.

The fact of the matter is that they got rid of the core of PhinZone. They probably won't last much longer.

Matthew Cannata said:
Well -

It looks like I have been fired from PhinZone. Apparently, Ken Heinly sold the rights to PhinZone to Mike Oliva...I was then fired....

So guys....it looks as if I am going to be here.....

For those who don't know me....I was the one who created the design for PhinZone and edited the website daily for all news.

AJ, I would love to help out on the site and make it the best there is. Contact me if you need any help.
mike oliva's ******-*** banned me for asking what the argument or whatever was about. what a ho.

Matthew Cannata said:
Noodle...

There was this big thing that was going on....I don't want to get into details...but yah, you can say that.....

I don't know what to say.....but I come to FinHeaven with hopefully a clean slate and ready to start with a new site again.
i gotta know what the spat is about because mike's so dam sensitive when it comes to the subject that he banned me.

There's a full explination in the Off Topic section on PhinzMania. We don't want to use this forum to air grievences or make anyone on FinHeaven feel like they're stuck in the middle. We appreciate FinHeaven and want to remain in good standing here.

What in the F*** happened???

I'm gone for a few days, and everything hits the fan.

Did Mike really ban everyone?

KenInBoca said:
There's a full explination in the Off Topic section on PhinzMania. We don't want to use this forum to air grievences or make anyone on FinHeaven feel like they're stuck in the middle. We appreciate FinHeaven and want to remain in good standing here.
I'll have to go check that out ...

:confused: :confused: :confused:
confusion sets in...

Hey, that's the name of the neighbors on "A Christmas Story" with the 20 dogs that steal the turkey!! Bumpus!!

KenInBoca said:
Hey Guys. Yes it is really that bad over there. In the past week the other site has done a 180. The main posters over there BadMrFrosty, Thrawn, Sir Fin and myself have all been banned. All the people who were mods had their powers revoked. Some little piss ant has a Napolean complex and I think we all know who I mean. The other person sold us all out. He knows who he is as well. I am really dissappointed in him I thought he was a good honest guy. I think he proved he wasnt that good of a guy......

The way I look at it is their loss. See how long they last when 5 of their top 10 posters are gone. That includes the top 3 overall. The site has become a laughing stock just within a few hours...
Hey Ken, nice to see you still posting, stick around, you too Eslick. I don't know what happened over at the Phinzone, I read where they merge with this site and now it's called FinHeaven. This is a cool site, we wont be able to do some of the things we did at the Phinzone...if you know what I mean.

Bumpus said:
What in the F*** happened???

I'm gone for a few days, and everything hits the fan.

Did Mike really ban everyone?

Bumpus, are you really from Wheeling, the nail city? With the park where the kids hang out that's actually called "Mount Wood"? The great sportsbar with the fine Dolphins turnout I've been part of across from the Hampton Inn with the nice deluxe suites? Mont du Chantal Academy? A fine historical research room downstairs at the county library? Perkins Restaurant? All that good stuff?

P4E

PHANTASTIC 34 said:
I read where they merge with this site and now it's called FinHeaven.

Actually, just to clarify...

There was no merger... FinHeaven absorbed Phinzone completely....and we've been FinHeaven for many years! ;)

Welcome aboard... you're correct in that this is a great site... we like to think it's the best out there... Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom