Hello..Wannstedt here..I just talked with Ricky!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hello..Wannstedt here..I just talked with Ricky!!!!

BATMAN

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hello everyone..Dave Wannstedt here...Since I'm an idiot, I need some help and thought I'd come here. I just got done speaking with Ricky..

First off, I'm looking for a good running back. We used to have one, but he quit because he really got clobbered last year because our offensive line sucked. And since only one starter is returning, our offensive line if going to be even worse then last year, he didn't want to end up like Earl Campbell.. A cripple.

I talked with Ricky Williams and he said he would return under two conditions. 1. We have a good offensive line. I told him we wouldn't. And since we can't throw the football, we'll be running it much of the time.
2. He wants a qb on the team who can throw the football. So that the offense doesn't have to rely on him so much.
I told him that this was completely unacceptable.

I told him that Fiedler has been the starter on this team for 4 years and that
I "hope" he improves. I'm giving him another 4 years to do that..
I also told him that yea we could have signed Brunnell, Collins, or Warner in free agency without having to give up anything, but we thought it better to give up a 2nd round pick next year for a 3rd string qb who probably won't start.

So please, anyone who might be interested in getting his brains beat out, please contact me. Thanks..Dave

I was hoping there would be some humor here. I generally like Wannstedt and try to stay abreast of Wann-haters and their opinions- to balance out my point-of-view. Sadly, both reading your post, BATMAN, and posting this reply has eliminated a small portion of my life which cannot be repaid, only satisfied- by knowing that you are perma-ignored.

BATMAN said:
Hello everyone..Dave Wannstedt here...Since I'm an idiot, I need some help and thought I'd come here. I just got done speaking with Ricky..

First off, I'm looking for a good running back. We used to have one, but he quit because he really got clobbered last year because our offensive line sucked. And since only one starter is returning, our offensive line if going to be even worse then last year, he didn't want to end up like Earl Campbell.. A cripple.

I talked with Ricky Williams and he said he would return under two conditions. 1. We have a good offensive line. I told him we wouldn't. And since we can't throw the football, we'll be running it much of the time.
2. He wants a qb on the team who can throw the football. So that the offense doesn't have to rely on him so much.

I also told him that yea we could have signed Brunnell, Collins, or Warner in free agency without having to give up anything, but we thought it better to give up a 2nd round pick next year for a 3rd string qb who probably won't start.

So please, anyone who might be interested in getting his brains beat out, please contact me. Thanks..Dave
one of the worst threads ive ever read... do u really have that much spare time???? i hope your computer blows up

BATMAN said:

:roflmao: :roflmao:

Dolfan99 said:
one of the worst threads ive ever read... do u really have that much spare time???? i hope your computer blows up
:roflmao: :drinkers: cheers to tht

m not going to talk about wannstedt, hes our coach! but i do think ricky thought he didnt fit in miami amd he wanted more money... and they ran him to much! not to mention he got bashed around cause our offensive line wasnt that good... i think thats his reasons and he prob thinks mayb the raiders wont say anything or help him hide his habbit.... it doesnt matter to me if a football player smokes weed , just so he dont do it while hes driving!

just to add something , i dont smoke the stuff... prob people saying yeah cause u smoke it... nope sorry, ive tried it but it dont excite me..

Pope Shula XIV said:
why does everyone start acting all queer when people make fun of Wannstedt?
not becuz its Wannstedt, just didnt think it was that funny.

FinFan24 said:
not becuz its Wannstedt, just didnt think it was that funny.

hey that's cool. i didn't direct that towards you. someone else was yelling about how he/she wished the guy's computer would blow up.

craig said:
it doesnt matter to me if a football player smokes weed , just so he dont do it while hes driving!

I'm not a football player so what if I were to drive and smoke weed? Cause I used to do it all the time and isn't that hard.

Outtawack that response you wrote came right out of my head. Well done.

Atleast Wannstedt was spelled right.

Back
Top Bottom