Hello..Wannstedt here..I just talked with Ricky!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hello..Wannstedt here..I just talked with Ricky!!!!

The posts that piss me off are from the blind members of the Jay Fiedler Fan Club who make the limp-dicked argument of "Dan didn't have a Super Bowl Ring and neither does Jay", making them quarterbacks of the same solar system.

HEY DAVE...Let A.J. take 90% of the snaps with the first team offense. Do an impression of a coach that knows what he's doing.

Hey if you can't or even don't want to take the severe physical punishment of being a running back in the NFL you have the right to retire. Its the truth. But don't be a punk about it and let your team down, I will say it again your team (i.e. the people who take the beatings right along side you, who depend on you for their employment and wages), and fans (nobody in Miami didn't like Ricky Williams and the fans fill the seats and pay your wages) by deliberately waiting about 7 days before camp to say something.

Unless your prepared to compensate your team financially for you decision and your poor timing. Which he may have to do whether he likes it or not. But I think you all feel me and feel similarly.

BATMAN said:
Hello everyone..Dave Wannstedt here...Since I'm an idiot, I need some help and thought I'd come here. I just got done speaking with Ricky..

First off, I'm looking for a good running back. We used to have one, but he quit because he really got clobbered last year because our offensive line sucked. And since only one starter is returning, our offensive line if going to be even worse then last year, he didn't want to end up like Earl Campbell.. A cripple.

I talked with Ricky Williams and he said he would return under two conditions. 1. We have a good offensive line. I told him we wouldn't. And since we can't throw the football, we'll be running it much of the time.
2. He wants a qb on the team who can throw the football. So that the offense doesn't have to rely on him so much.
I told him that this was completely unacceptable.

I told him that Fiedler has been the starter on this team for 4 years and that
I "hope" he improves. I'm giving him another 4 years to do that..
I also told him that yea we could have signed Brunnell, Collins, or Warner in free agency without having to give up anything, but we thought it better to give up a 2nd round pick next year for a 3rd string qb who probably won't start.

So please, anyone who might be interested in getting his brains beat out, please contact me. Thanks..Dave

Man and I thought Robin was queer.

WOW!!

I try a little sarcasm and look what happens!!
O.k. since most of the responses are from intellectually
deficient people who probably didn't get out of high school. I'll try a different approach.

1. It's obvious now why Ricky quit. Our offensive line sucks. Has, and does now..
2. Why does he want to play for Oakland? They have a good offensive line.
3. Wannstedt has in his 4, going on 5 yrs, has failed to address the obvioulsy weakest and most important position on the Dolphins team: quarterback.
4. If Parcells was the coach on this team, Fiedler wouldn't even get out
of the locker room.

To the poster who wanted my comp to blow up and the guy who says he's gay, if you want I'll get out the hand puppets and connect the dots and see if you can understand then..

BATMAN said:
WOW!!

deficient people who probably didn't get out of high school. I'll try a different approach.

1. It's obvious now why Ricky quit. Our offensive line sucks. Has, and does now..
3. Wannstedt has in his 4, going on 5 yrs, has failed to address the obvioulsy weakest and most important position on the Dolphins team: quarterback.
of the locker room.

To the poster who wanted my comp to blow up and the guy who says he's gay, if you want I'll get out the hand puppets and connect the dots and see if you can understand then..

make fun of the people who posted here all you want, your post still sucked
we will never get that time in our life back.

"make fun of the people who posted here all you want, your post still sucked
we will never get that time in our life back."

I got you to respond didn't I?

moron

BATMAN said:
WOW!!

of the locker room.

It seem like your sympathetic toward Ricky.You would know the QB is not main problem in Miami if you had a clue.

BTW

Parcells said Jay Fiedler is a good QB on Fat Hank show.

"It seem like your sympathetic toward Ricky.You would know the QB is not main problem in Miami if you had a clue.

BTW

Parcells said Jay Fiedler is a good QB on Fat Hank show."

LOLOL Yea, QB has been Miami's strength since Marino left!! LOL

I don't believe your Parcells comment..If he had said that it's only because he'd rather have Fiedler qb the Fins instead of someone else...
I'll give you this though, last Thanksgiving's game was great. But he can't do that week in and week out..

Section126 said:
I nominate this thread for "Worthless waste of time thread of the year."

Holy SH&T!!! 3,300 post since last December???!!!!!

Can you say "GET A LIFE?!!! LOLOL

BATMAN said:
Hello everyone..Dave Wannstedt here...Since I'm an idiot, I need some help and thought I'd come here. I just got done speaking with Ricky..

First off, I'm looking for a good running back. We used to have one, but he quit because he really got clobbered last year because our offensive line sucked. And since only one starter is returning, our offensive line if going to be even worse then last year, he didn't want to end up like Earl Campbell.. A cripple.

I talked with Ricky Williams and he said he would return under two conditions. 1. We have a good offensive line. I told him we wouldn't. And since we can't throw the football, we'll be running it much of the time.
2. He wants a qb on the team who can throw the football. So that the offense doesn't have to rely on him so much.
I told him that this was completely unacceptable.

I told him that Fiedler has been the starter on this team for 4 years and that
I "hope" he improves. I'm giving him another 4 years to do that..
I also told him that yea we could have signed Brunnell, Collins, or Warner in free agency without having to give up anything, but we thought it better to give up a 2nd round pick next year for a 3rd string qb who probably won't start.

So please, anyone who might be interested in getting his brains beat out, please contact me. Thanks..Dave

Really poor attempt at making our coach look bad.
Wanny knows more football in a fart than you'll know up to the day you go in the casket.

BATMAN said:
Holy SH&T!!! 3,300 post since last December???!!!!!

Can you say "GET A LIFE?!!! LOLOL

Maybe, but that's 3,300 more intelligent post than yours. All you need is 1 to close the gap. :D

Back
Top Bottom