Hello..Wannstedt here..I just talked with Ricky!!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hello..Wannstedt here..I just talked with Ricky!!!!

BATMAN said:
Holy SH&T!!! 3,300 post since last December???!!!!!

Can you say "GET A LIFE?!!! LOLOL

You posted that crap and your'e telling me to get a life? :roflmao:

DOLFANMIKE said:
Really poor attempt at making our coach look bad.
Wanny knows more football in a fart than you'll know up to the day you go in the casket.

Another stupid reply.....Wannstedt has taken the fins to one (1) playoff game in 4 yrs..Also, each year, this team has become worse under him..
I don't have to "attempt" to make Wanny look bad..He does that most Sundays by himself...

BATMAN said:
Another stupid reply.....Wannstedt has taken the fins to one (1) playoff game in 4 yrs..Also, each year, this team has become worse under him..
I don't have to "attempt" to make Wanny look bad..He does that most Sundays by himself...

One playoff game?

Try THREE......

Go ahead.....delete that dumbass reply.

BATMAN said:
"make fun of the people who posted here all you want, your post still sucked
we will never get that time in our life back."

I got you to respond didn't I?

moron

yeah i did respond. never said i wouldn't responed. thats what usually happens on a message board. i respond to the stupid threads just as much as the intellegent ones, just so happens your one of the worst ever.

BATMAN said:

That would be wrong..and wrong.

Wannstedt has taken Miami to 3 playoff games...and last year the team was better than the year before.

Totally unfunny. I'm tired of clicking on these idiotic attempts at humor.

:fire: :fire: Keep it up. you guys are on fire. :fire: :fire:

where's my popcorn?

Hey, guys ... Wanny just called me and said threads like this don't really impress him much from a humor standpoint.

DrAstroZoom said:
Hey, guys ... Wanny just called me and said threads like this don't really impress him much from a humor standpoint.

Although from a quality STANDPOINT, this thread is lacking at the THING as well as from the STANDPOINT you are referring too. The THING has got to be that from this STANDPOINT, this thread is not what you would call a good THING.

Gladsadmad said:
That would be wrong..and wrong.

Wannstedt has taken Miami to 3 playoff games...and last year the team was better than the year before.

Sorry, meant to say won one (1) playoff game. And no playoffs the last two years. To me, if you don't make the playoffs, you might as well go 0-16 and get a decent draft if Wannstedt hasn't traded it all away. But Miami seems to finish good enough to go nowhere in the playoffs and at the same time screw themselves out of a decent draft pick.

The problem is that around week 12 to 14 you don't really know if that 7-5 record is going to get you into the playoffs, but you know that 0-12 is a guarantee not to. This idea of well I would rather go 0-16 and pout if we don't go makes no sense.

I HATE seeing my team lose. The less that happens the better.

BATMAN said:
Sorry, meant to say won one (1) playoff game. And no playoffs the last two years. To me, if you don't make the playoffs, you might as well go 0-16 and get a decent draft if Wannstedt hasn't traded it all away. But Miami seems to finish good enough to go nowhere in the playoffs and as the same time screw themselves out of a decent draft pick.

I definitely don't agree with the idea of not caring what their record is just because they don't make the playoffs. I don't want to be like the Chargers, Lions and Cardinal fans...suffering every year. Forget that!..I'm glad that at the very least the Dolphins always compete for the playoffs every year.

Well said Glad & Eltos!

I'm just being overly critical because I'm sick and tired of the same SH&T every year with my Fins!!! Good, but not good enough. This team needs a new head coach and QB. Then I'll be a little more optimistic.

Even if Ricky didn't quit, I wasn't looking forward to another year of Wannstedt's philosophy of

1. Running the football
2. Playing good defense
3. Not turning the ball over

Yea, if you do all these 3 EVERY week you're going to be successful. BUT that doesn't happen every week.
Give me a QB who can throw for 400 yds if he has to. Fiedler has thrown for 300 yds ONCE in 4 yrs!!! I want to be able to watch the 4th qtr without it having to come down to miami's defense having to stop an opponents drive.

Back
Top Bottom