Hello..Wannstedt here..I just talked with Ricky!!!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hello..Wannstedt here..I just talked with Ricky!!!!

BATMAN said:
Well said Glad & Eltos!

I'm just being overly critical because I'm sick and tired of the same SH&T every year with my Fins!!! Good, but not good enough. This team needs a new head coach and QB. Then I'll be a little more optimistic.

Even if Ricky didn't quit, I wasn't looking forward to another year of Wannstedt's philosophy of

1. Running the football
2. Playing good defense
3. Not turning the ball over

Yea, if you do all these 3 EVERY week you're going to be successful. BUT that doesn't happen every week.
Give me a QB who can throw for 400 yds if he has to. Fiedler has thrown for 300 yds ONCE in 4 yrs!!! I want to be able to watch the 4th qtr without it having to come down to miami's defense having to stop an opponents drive.

Overly criticle is a bit lame here Batman! :confused: Although your frustration may be understandable, your comments make no sense. Wanny's philosophy (1, 2 and 3 above) have won many Superbowls over the last 3+ decades. Rarely have great passing offenses made it that far without all the other pieces in place. I'm sure there are a few (like the 49ers) that had great results, but the majority of champs have won with that philosophy.

Now I'm going to be Wanny for a minute and say this: If you could do better at Coach or QB, where are you? Since your not playing, guess your not as good as you want everyone to think you are. Stick to your poor posts, because you have no future in the NFL! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom