Henne not Looking Good so Far | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Henne not Looking Good so Far

What you were expecting Henne to come and go 33 for 33 w/ 900 yds and 17 TDS? If so, I have to ask... What color is the sky in your world?

edit: 12 for 19 for 102 yds and a TD mid way through the 3rd qtr is decent.

I really feel that Henne is going to be real good for this organization. For as good as it was to have Pennington mentor him, having Henne be the starter with Penny there for him on the sideline for him will be even better. If he can manage the game the way Penny did, but add his gun to the equation, we should be better off long term.

Looks good to me! He should have been the starter the entire season. We would probably have a few more wins.

Had that girl of yours playing on the team, and we would have a few more wins :hump:

Give the guy a friggin break!! This is his first start! You always seem to have something negative to say and talk about others lack of class. You should check yourself before coming on here and spouting off like you do. Like I said give the dude a break, Rome wasn't built in a day.

We are winning the game aren't we??

It's now 7:05 and bet you wish you never would have started this thread bro, eh? Can anyone say "Defense + Rushing + game management = early Joe Flacco"

Have you seen the rushing game? Henne did'nt have to do much. Henne + 0 int + Dolphins win = Job well done.

One difference between Henne and Flacco....Hennes #'s wern't us ugly as an early Flaccos #'s were. I think we may just be onto something!

Back
Top Bottom