Henne not Looking Good so Far | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Henne not Looking Good so Far

I agree, Henne played well. But it was the 28th ranked D, let's see him against the Jets #3 D (as of the 3rd game).

henne does need to enhance his pocket presence so he won't get sacked as much

Jeeeez, hate to pick on the original poster...but for god sake can you wait to post something like this to AT LEAST until after the game??!

You end up looking dumb more often than not...and its the guys first freakin start in the NFL.

I'll admit I have been one of the biggest skeptics when it comes to Henne. Today he played much better then I expected him to! Once his pocket presence comes around, his sacks will go down and will make defenses pay for their aggression. All and all I would give him a B+ for his game today. I will give the rest of the team an A+, way to rally around him! To me it was early on after jumping off sides on the punt and giving Buffalo a first down, they didn't collapse and they got the ball back. I knew right there we were going to win!

Been saying I've wanted him in there all along. Not trying to dis CP. Love what he did for us, but so sick and f-in tired of mediocrity, I mean no one here thought wede go to the Super Bowl w/ CP right. And not to sound like a dic*, not saying Henne will. I'm just glad were giving him the shot now rather than another year knowing damn well CP aint our future. I'm thinkin a year under center will give the FO an idea what we have and whether or not we need to draft another QB. All this fill in QB **** takes its toll. Wheres Marino?

I've been living the Dolphin dream as long as some of you, longer then some, and not nearly as long as some of you old schoolers but its been a long time since I've at least felt MAYBE we got a QB for good. At least for one week I can go to work thinkin were on to something!

Back
Top Bottom