here's a contorversial topic..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

here's a contorversial topic.....

Yes hes not a NFL player, He doesn't cheat on his wife, or girlfriend, He don't carry a gun, he doesn't fight in Bars , he doesn't have a Drug problem, He doesn't have steroid problem. He doesn't beat the hell out of his wife or girlfriend. He's not in trouble for Rape, oh yes one more thing, he doesn't stand around and watch dogs kill each other, YES I GUESS HES NOT A NFL PLAYER

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be a HEEEEEELLLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOO!!!!! He should not even be in football.

Hell no indeed. This team, especially with a young developing QB, doesn't need that kind of distraction and media circus.

The only way Tim Tebow could be a fit for Sherman's offense is if Tim opts to be a full time Tight End.

That means he should focus on catching, follow routes and blocking. He has the physical skills for such role, but not the commitment. He is looking for a team willing to give him a shoot at QB. I'm pretty sure Miami Dolphins won't be that team.

Dolphins got problems in 2012 with short yardage situations because Daniel Thomas hasn't pan out and that could lead to include a challenger for him, but Tim Tebow is not that guy.

Wasting a roster spot on a guy who can do only one thing right (punt protection) is not a recipe for success. If you want to put people in the seats, dig up and sign Eddie Gaedel.

Michael

And how much do you think the Dolphins would end up paying-- or better yet, how much do you think Tebow is going to want to be paid-- for this latest exercise in trying to find Tebow a job in the NFL? Because he's not going to come cheap.

damn didn't get expected to get bashed... I don't care either way just wanted to see the general consensus here.

You ask a question and you get an answer
Just because people disagree doesn't mean you're getting bashed

damn didn't get expected to get bashed... I don't care either way just wanted to see the general consensus here.

The title of the thread you created has the word controversial (misspelled no less) in it. So yes, yes you did expect this.

Please don't EVER bring Tebow anywhere near to the Miami Dolphins!!!! PLEASE NO!!!

I understand what your saying but Philbin and Sherman have a clear vision of what kindve offense they want to run. With Jovorskie and Charles Clay, we are fine at FB. With Daniel Thomas, we have a "power" running back. There just isn't a place for him. And don't forget that Philbin didn't want Chad Johnson around bc of the distraction he became. Tim Tebow brings that distraction x 10.

Back
Top Bottom