Hey Dolphins, are you paying attention??!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey Dolphins, are you paying attention??!!

it is a sick league right now and if we the fans demanded change something would have to give. I have always been a Mia fan but I have began to feel the pain of the never-beens...Why does the league tolorate dominate franchises? Is everyone getting paid regardless? Seems so to me.

Anyone know the number to the league office...Im about ready to call them up and swear off football till they get it right.

Agreed.

I have taken the approach the last few yrs that the NFL is entertainment & nothing more. I rarely watch more than 6 qtrs total (not including follwong the phins online) on Sun. I refuse to watch the Th night game.... Impact on Spike is far more entertaining.

What gets me is there is at least one team from the North East in the Super Bowl. You could IMO include the stealers and Ravens in that group. It needs to stop!

The league won't do a thing. I had a idea for realignment and sent it to the league. My reply saying that fan input is nice but not really considered.

On a tangent, I've noticed that college teams that were dominate when I was growing up in the 70's are becoming flavor of the month again (Bama, the osu, Texas, Notre Dame, Ucla, etc...)

Agreed.

I have taken the approach the last few yrs that the NFL is entertainment & nothing more. I rarely watch more than 6 qtrs total (not including follwong the phins online) on Sun. I refuse to watch the Th night game.... Impact on Spike is far more entertaining.

What gets me is there is at least one team from the North East in the Super Bowl. You could IMO include the stealers and Ravens in that group. It needs to stop!

The league won't do a thing. I had a idea for realignment and sent it to the league. My reply saying that fan input is nice but not really considered.

On a tangent, I've noticed that college teams that were dominate when I was growing up in the 70's are becoming flavor of the month again (Bama, the osu, Texas, Notre Dame, Ucla, etc...)

LOL what a relief!...I was about to think I was the only one who could see it. If you step back and look at the decisions made on draft day or FA moves (Take the Pats getting Talib from the Bucs) or See Miami completely dismantle the Jets in NY then promptly lose 4 ugly games in a row ...How can you not come to the same conclusions. You are right, It is "entertainment" set up to sell video games and game gear in certain areas these days. I miss the 70's NFL where a player got paid for "winning" and not just dressing out on Sunday.

Watch the Ravens players lay the lumber on the Patriots. That is how you hit people!!! Hey Dansby, Burnett, Misi, Clemons etc., are you watching the Ravens??!! That is how you're suppose to hit and tackle. Ireland had better find some players in the draft who can play a physical brand of football. Our Dolphins have played like pansies for far too long!!!!

I miss Louis Oliver...

I watch NE and keep thinkin we had Ninkovich and threw him out… Ireland waits 1 season and he'd of paired him with Wake… "vision" - its a bitch if ya don't have it

Our secondary needs to learn how to cover man to man and make the 1st five yards hell for the opposing receiver. I'm not sold on Dansby and Burnett despite their supposed great seasons...we need impact linebackers and a completely reworked secondary. I watched a lot of our d-line this year and it looked like Soliai took half of the plays off. We have a lot of work to do.

Back
Top Bottom