Hey, It's Back!! | FinHeaven Downtime | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey, It's Back!! | FinHeaven Downtime

about ****ing time....

the corrupted data must come from increased traffic ...anytime ANYTHING of interest is going on these forums take a dump.

im not bashing the admins or w/e....but it sucks *** having to find some other phins message board to get info on ...

and just to make you feel better after i talked trash, im only so mad because this IS the best message board for the phins...hands down....so freakin fix it for good.

kthxbai

For how long though?

Not knocking FH, but it's probably gonna go down first training camp week & the season opener.

Free agency week one, draft, ________?

Seems like every time there's heavy traffic, the site/forum goes down.

Thank God! It really throws my day out of whack when I can't get my finheaven dose.

For how long though?

Not knocking FH, but it's probably gonna go down first training camp week & the season opener.

Free agency week one, draft, ________?

Seems like every time there's heavy traffic, the site/forum goes down.

i guess just like the real dolphins of late...these forums choke under pressure.....:goof:

You guys need to stop being jerks about this....The admins. worked hard to get the site back up and this is how you say thanks.

Who is being a jerk? Dude you're quoting was joking around.

We are back up after many exhausting days of trying to track down a specific problem that

1. Kept causing the forums to crash (even when there was no one on them)
2. What caused the corruption of some data.

Our goal was to carefully recover all the thread data without losing posts. Thankfully we were able to do that.

FYI: The corruption had nothing to do with the traffic...

We are back up after many exhausting days of trying to track down a specific problem that

1. Kept causing the forums to crash (even when there was no one on them)
2. What caused the corruption of some data.

Our goal was to carefully recover all the thread data without losing posts. Thankfully we were able to do that.

FYI: The corruption had nothing to do with the traffic...
well as large as the site is I imagine it took forever, why do you guys keep old forums for so long? Wouldn't it help if you put like a filter on unused forums to automatically delete after so much time?

There are still a few bugs but when you consider that Finheaven has over 3 million threads, it is quite a feat to be back this quick.

We owe much of where we are now to our newest server Admin, Justin. He took 36GB of data and carefully pieced everything back together without data loss.

Back
Top Bottom