Hokie's Going Down This Week | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hokie's Going Down This Week

SMadison29 said:
What are you basing that on? Miss Cleo? The only mobile QB they played this year was Washington's Isaiah Stanback & he didn't do anything. Don't make things up you haven't seen.
It's not about the stats that the QB puts up rushing but it's about what the mobility creates. Look at Brady Quiin who is mobile. He absoluely tore apart the USC D and why? because he could move around and create things.

I have to admit, I was wrong. UM played great. Their oline just punished VTech's D. No one can say UM did not deserve that win... they dominated. Congrats, UM.

Cuban Dave 9 said:
Come on, give me some early Thanksgiving wishes:

Before:

virginiatech2_logo-1.jpg

After:

turkey_dinner3-1.jpg

Umm Umm *****...It taste just like it smells...DELICIOUS

nick1 said:
It's not about the stats that the QB puts up rushing but it's about what the mobility creates. Look at Brady Quiin who is mobile. He absoluely tore apart the USC D and why? because he could move around and create things.

Brady Quinn is marginally mobile, he's more like T. Brady in where he moves well in the pocket when feeling the rush. Do you consider T. Brady mobile? Great Pocket presence..yes..mobile..not really.

yeah, i'm sure every defensive coordinator's nightmare is when brady quinn decides to run the ball

a USC-Miami showdown would get so much more publicity than any other matchup right now, the #1 D in the nation against one of the most dangerous offensive teams in the nation

Back
Top Bottom