Hokie's Going Down This Week | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hokie's Going Down This Week

I'm here to eat my crow. I was completely wrong. VT looked like crap tonight.

I hope USC loses! Miami is good enough to be in the title game! USC won't stand a chance against Texas because of their lack of D. Miami has the tools to be a great team in the upcoming years. I forsee a national championship next year or the next. When Wright acheives his potential as a passer UM will be great

The Canes...
are...
dynamite...
the Canes are dynamite..
boomboomboomboomboomboom..
the Canes...
are...
dynamite...
the Canes are dynamite..

It's great...to be...a MIAMI HURRICANE!!!

That was kick-***! Bama goes down next week to LSU, and we need USC or Texas to lose. We win out, we're in!

GO CANES!!!

nick1 said:
I hope USC loses! Miami is good enough to be in the title game! USC won't stand a chance against Texas because of their lack of D. Miami has the tools to be a great team in the upcoming years. I forsee a national championship next year or the next. When Wright acheives his potential as a passer UM will be great
Did you just say that USC won't have a chance against Texas???????

Man that was a great win, theres a good shot at being #3 after that and even if we aren't Bama will go down to either LSU or to whoever's in the championship game. With a little bit of luck we'll be back in this thing baby! GO CANES!!!

The Canes are much better than I thought. Best D in the country. We would kill Texas. The NC should be USC vs Miami, the best offense vs the best defense.

USC won't stand a chance against Texas because of their lack of D.

You mean Texas won't stand a chance against USC because of their lack of D & lack of offensive weapons. If it happens USC will win in a blowout again.

anybody who thinks that Texas would beat USC is on a steady diet of crack...Texas is another sacrificial big 12 team to throw ito the championship game...big 12 football is gar-bage. Miami-USC would be the ultimate NC game...the 2 most talented teams of the new millenium

Now that im done being giddy from that total domination of Va Tech, how good are the chances that Miami has a shot at getting in the National Title game?

I must say I was impressed with the way Wright played after getting absolutely rocked. Impressive win by the Canes. Vick looked pathetic tonight.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to The U.

**** VA TECH. EAT CROW YOU HOKIE FANS.

the hokies are OVERRATED. OVERRATED. OVERRATED.

SuavePhin said:
Now that im done being giddy from that total domination of Va Tech, how good are the chances that Miami has a shot at getting in the National Title game?

only way we get to the rose bowl is if usc or texas lose and probably bama. i think bama stays ahead of us but they looked bad offensively. probably wont happen, be a miracle if usc or texas loses.

death7star said:
only way we get to the rose bowl is if usc or texas lose and probably bama. i think bama stays ahead of us but they looked bad offensively. probably wont happen, be a miracle if usc or texas loses.

Bama's going down next week. There offense has been pretty much none existent since Prothro went down.

i'm unbanned! FREEDOM!!

seriously i don't even care if the dolphins lose. the vatech game made my week, probably even my year in football

miami completely dominated vatech. vick showed us why he sucks. when there's no threat to run, he has chance of quarterbacking. very similar to his brother. lol, he was throwing up long passes just because. miami was playing simple cover 2 man and it completely befuddled him. lol i love it...the same would happen to vince young against miami, btw

both of miami's lines outperformed both of vatech's lines easily. winston was a beast and his draft stock shot up again after a pretty average year before this. wright was very good. he converted 3rd downs, he didn't turn the ball over (well, not in any critical situation), and made great decisions with the ball in his hands. jimmy williams was pretty disappointing. he played the basic NFL out-passes pretty poorly, and i'm thinking more and more about him being a safety. speaking of corners, how bout maxey and jennings? man, what a time to shine for these guys....rocky mcintosh was everywhere, kenny phillips played BEAUTIFULLY as a cover safety, and all 10 or so guys in that d-line rotation were excellent. truly the best defense in the country

miami won the special teams battle, kicking two field goals and getting a few touchbacks on kickoffs from monroe, as well as some decent punts from him. losing hester didn't turn out to be much of a loss, and he'll probably be back next week

i knew immediately that tyrone moss got hurt on that play, but i didn't panic. the way the line was playing and the evident talent we have in our backups was more than enough to run the ball effectively against vatech's overrated defense. did vatech's linebackers do ANYthing??

miami looks damn good, and it was great to see kyle wright (and kirby freeman) not succumb to the pressure of the biggest game of the year. in fact, wright's best games this year have been on the road against FSU and vatech. gotta like that!

the loss to FSU looks horrible right now, but that's the way college is setup. if miami doesn't play in the rose bowl, they have no one to blame but themselves. guess we gotta hope for texas/usc/alabama to lose now

Back
Top Bottom