hoops scoops...colts dolphins... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

hoops scoops...colts dolphins...

Hoops,

I could not believe the coverage we were playing. Just dumbfounded. Why aren't we pressing when blitzing? WTF??? He has to get the ball out quick but we have 8-12 yards of cushion. Unf_cking real. Honestly the game was what I thought it would be other than that. I felt we got pressure but Luck is very good in the pocket. But I thought we would press the receivers to give us half a second more. Also where the hell was the flags on Justice today?? Wake was held 25 times yesterday. He beat Justice on over half the plays and no holding. Or maybe one. Just stupid. The Pouncey Penalty at the end of the half to make it 1st and 20, I'm not sure what he was looking at. Smith almost Int I think I may have challenge that but with no actually football move other than trying to get up and the on field call as a inc maybe not. One play I woudl ahve defintely challnge was the Wake sack of Luck that never was, his knee was down before he threw it. That would have been a game changer. Didn't love the play calling at the end of the game to be honest. Just didn't love it. Fasano should have been given some love this game as the Indy LBs are average in coverage and he was open. Tough one to swallow but when you give up yards like that, we are so scared of the big play that we will take the semi big play, just dumb. Also Smith, how on earth do you get beat deep when you had 12 yard off coverage, thank god he dropped it.

actually on the wake almost sack and lucks knee almost down play believe it or not i paused the dvr cause i said the same thing you did no way he got that much on that throw without having something to push off of ie his knee down and believe it or not his knee was still up....that was just sick...99 out of 100 qbs couldn't make that throw with that kind of accuracy and paste going to ground...and luck did...filthy

i seriously doubt joeckel gets out of the top 10...he looks like the prototype zbs left tackle...he and matthews are both top 20 worthy picks for teams who run a zone scheme...
By the way nice write up.

i saw where we had held the opposition coming into yesterday to a like 26 % conversion rate on 3rd down...i bet yesterday the colts converted on 80 % of them damn suckers...and it seemed like everytime we had em behind the down and distance like 3rd and 8 or more they converted as well...

That happened a lot last year.

Kevin Coyle should get a pay cut for those defense of calls, Hardly any man press. Seems, like the DB's we giving the WR 10 yard cushions. Coverages where the safety's where not deep enough. That defensive play call on Wayne's TD, was the horrible.

some officials need punched in the face and other need beaten with a baseball bat, the useless ****s. let long and smith walk, they need replaced.

Back
Top Bottom