Hoops scoops...jets fins | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hoops scoops...jets fins

:lol:

Matt Ryan had 1 td pass and WV said HE dropped 34

Yup....T-Hill haters are like that it seems....sad but true :-(

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

Let's be real wv...the only reason you are not pimping Matty ice and the falcons this year is cause well they suck and the qbs underperformed despite the injuries and poor d...

We don't have the best d we have some of the worst lb play in football to my eyes at least and Ryan still has some guys he could do more with...is he up against it? Yes...but he's also a 6th year player making max money I think it's fair to say the qb if he's as legit as you say he is needs to overcome some of it...and 3 and 9 says that's not the case

IMO there's a lack of leadership at the qb position that shows itself at times in atlanta

Bingo....we have a winner

speaking of kc you tellin me they dont have a better inside slot option than #31 is on the boundary in the nickle??? yeesh...they shift brandon flowers inside and #31 and sean smith got the boundary and teams have a field day with that poor boundary cb...keep flowers outside and bring in a slot if need be and double the slot if he starts making plays but to just get abused vertical all game long by boundary wrs seems foolish to me...

anyways end kc d rant...

Oh one more thing..

Luck has been playing worse than Tannehill lately. So much for the next best thing prospect.

And yet he still is going to win the division and make the playoffs. I like Tannehill and hope like hell that one day we can all say he is better then luck in every way, but to say it now is insane. Luck is, and will be tearing it up for years to come and everyone knows it. Lets just hope Tannehill can do the same.

also a hell of a soft schedule!! ,but ur right !!
that's cause he sucks...did you see him tackle montee ball yesterday??? ha ha...no effort whatsoever...sean smith sucks...got abused on in cutters also

the only reason he hasn't gotten more exposed is cause the opposition is abusing #31 on the other side every time they drop back to throw...guy wears a target as large as there is in the league...

And yet he still is going to win the division and make the playoffs. I like Tannehill and hope like hell that one day we can all say he is better then luck in every way, but to say it now is insane. Luck is, and will be tearing it up for years to come and everyone knows it. Lets just hope Tannehill can do the same.

:lol:

that's cause he sucks...did you see him tackle montee ball yesterday??? ha ha...no effort whatsoever...sean smith sucks...got abused on in cutters also

the only reason he hasn't gotten more exposed is cause the opposition is abusing #31 on the other side every time they drop back to throw...guy wears a target as large as there is in the league...

This.Sean smith sucks and the chiefs wont win the superbowl with that weak bum because its like playing with 10.

I disagree on your point about Philbin having the team prepared. He did this game yes but several games they have been flqt and uninspired. Sunday was Philbin's and the team's best performance.

I disagree on your point about Philbin having the team prepared. He did this game yes but several games they have been flqt and uninspired. Sunday was Philbin's and the team's best performance.
with geno myth and a >10 QBR, i'm not sure it would take a whole lot to prepare a defense for that.

Back
Top Bottom