hoops scoops...Miami makeover...2014 oline draft prospects targets and grades... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

hoops scoops...Miami makeover...2014 oline draft prospects targets and grades...

Hoops what are your thoughts on Wesley Johnson from Vanderbilt? He seems like a fit so not sure if you haven't watched him or just don't see a fit/like him. Performed well at the combine, has a guard build but played tackle there. I like the fit, think he's a realistic target as a 4th-5th rounder. Thoughts on him?

Edit: Nevermind see you got him covered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice analysis hoops. Thanks.

I'm higher on James Hurst than you or most people. IMHO he can play LT and will surprise a lot of people. He is also a good scheme fit or us at every position but center in my book.

Another undervalued kid in my eye is Wesley Johnson as a ZBS guard. He could become a very productive OG an be available in the 5th or 6th round.

I'm with you on your analysis of JuWan James ... He seems soft and has high bust potential to me.

Personally, I'd trade up to get Lewan. He is our short term answer at RT and long term answer at LT. We need a bit of nasty in our OL. I am not scared by the rumored off field stuff. From what I've gathered he didn't really do anything wrong but his feisty nature on the field has made him a bit of a magnet.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Nice analysis hoops. Thanks.

I'm higher on James Hurst than you or most people. IMHO he can play LT and will surprise a lot of people. He is also a good scheme fit or us at every position but center in my book.

Another undervalued kid in my eye is Wesley Johnson as a ZBS guard. He could become a very productive OG an be available in the 5th or 6th round.

I'm with you on your analysis of JuWan James ... He seems soft and has high bust potential to me.

Personally, I'd trade up to get Lewan. He is our short term answer at RT and long term answer at LT. We need a bit of nasty in our OL. I am not scared by the rumored off field stuff. From what I've gathered he didn't really do anything wrong but his feisty nature on the field has made him a bit of a magnet.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Has there been a projection on when Hurst will be healthy enough to start playing? He looked like a 2nd round pick at worst before going down with the injury. Nice football player.

Back
Top Bottom