hoops scoops...mike shermans last bullet in the chamber | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

hoops scoops...mike shermans last bullet in the chamber

I do not accept this as an excuse anymore. Buffalo was down to their 4th QB and beat us. New England lost their starting NT, their best LB, played most of their games without their best CB and their only true weapon on offense and yet they still managed to win seven games and lose only two. I am not willing to accept injuries as excuses because if other teams can overcome them why can't we?
I agree and we don't overcome these circumstances because of a poor o line and a stupid coordinator u are right good teams will overcome injuries through solid coaching and leadership

Ha ha who the hell said I wanted to coach??? I'm more your talent and tape evaluator would lean more towards the scouting and general manager side of things...

yeah there's potential for more 3 and outs and more taxing of this defense...

That's exactly why he hasn't done it.

But yes, I agree, it's shocking, really, how this offense was supposed to be, how it was advertised, and all that silly fast-practice in camp, and the end result after almost 2 seasons is one of the slowest offenses in the NFL. We don't even get plays in fast enough, which somebody else pointed out.

brilliant post, i love the idea. but if that doesnt work can we just kneel down 3 times and punt?

Back
Top Bottom