hooshoops coors light cold hard nfl draft day facts | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

hooshoops coors light cold hard nfl draft day facts

hoops

Tua time!
Reaction score
ok so they're not facts...i don't like that rocky mountain horse piss anyways...my predictions on the festivities beginning in around 12 hours...it's a case...a 24 pack...no lightweights around here...lets start it off with one that will have many of you bonging beers...

1. qb ryan mallett will not be a top 20 pick

2. wr aj green goes #4 to cinci

3. wr julio jones goes #6 to cleveland

4. dallas if they don't trade out of pick #9 will select ot tyron smith

5. dt nick fairley falls out of the top 10

6. robert quinn falls out of the top 10

6. the first 3-4 de off the board will be cameron jordan of cal

7. the earliest de daquan bowers comes off the board is pick #20

8. mark ingram will be the first rb off the board and a 1st round pick

9. te kyle rudolph will be a 1st round pick

10. cb brandon harris will not be a top 50 pick

11. qb christian ponder comes off the board no later than pick #35 cinci

12. miami will trade out of pick #15

13. dt corey liuget goes in the top 15

14. new england will trade out of pick #28 to a team looking to come up for a qb and will recieve a 2012 1st round pick and a 2nd rounder in return

15. dt phil taylor goes pick #21 to kc

16. the 2nd te off the board will not come off til round 3

17. there will be no listed safety prospect selected in round 1...college cb to conversion nfl free safety aaron williams would be the only exception and it would be late in round 1 if it did happen

18. og john moffitt will not come off the board prior to round 4

19. te/hb dj williams goes no earlier than round 4 same for te julius thomas

20. lb mark herzlich goes no earlier than round 5 (long 3 day wait in the green room for him)

21. wr aldrick robinson will be a dolphin

22. miami will have selected a rb by the end of round 3

23. tampa will trade up from pick #20 for a de prospect

24. and finally miami will find a way to screw it up...

looking at your mock 1.0 with mallett at #5 and some of the other things i think there's some surprises i've put out there but to each his own i guess

yeah, i like Mallett. others don't. doesn't mean i would be surprised if he fell. i know my opinion doesn't mean squat as far as the real draft is concerned.

I agree with a lot of that Hoops. Mocked it that way too. :lol:

After as much as we bantered...............classic.

what bad timing you have...

On the contrary my friend....i think it's destiny (no i am not naming it Destiny if it's a girl HAHA) But i appreciate your support.

Spring time in the rockies after a 6 month winter....the sunshine is coming, flowers blooming, and the layers are coming off. It's a great time to have a kid. (and draft Ryan Mallett!!)

Miami unfortunately wont find a trade partner for pick 15. I just dont see that guy thats going to fall that everyone will want to move for.

So basically we are stuck with #15 and no 2nd round pick. Which means We must hit and hit hard with that pick.

My opinion on what we should do at this point is either draft Mallet or Kyle Rudolph. Yes its a huge reach for both but since we can cant trade back and do not have a 2nd round pick we must look at this pick as the value being anywhere from a pick 15 to pick 60 value. Choose your guy and run with it.

What I expect them to do is totally diferent though, they have no marbles and run around with sand in their you know whats, and will select Pouncey. Unexciting and safe as always.

Same strategy and philosophy that has brought us back to back 7-9 seasons. So be it,prepare for another one.
Chubbs

I can't bong beers tonight........my first child is due today!!

And yeh Coors is rocky mtn piss!

I'll take #23 !!

Congrats on your first ... you'll probably remember this draft for a loooong time!!

Back
Top Bottom