Hope I'm welcome | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hope I'm welcome

FlyingElvis

Practice Squad
Reaction score
New member here. Obviously I'm a Pats fan (duh!). I'm not looking to gloat about past years or talk smack. Just looking for some good honest football talk.

Why a Dolphins board? Just scouting the enemy fan. :) No seriously, I have friends who are Dolphin fans (and a couple of Bills fans as well), and honestly, this web site looks pretty sweet. Although the orange is somewhat blinding. lol

I also remember the day I became a Patriots fanatic. It was Jan. 1986, when I traveled down to Miami for the AFC Championship game. Unreal. We never beat the Dolphins, especially not in the Orange Bowl. But that day somehow we did.

Cheers! :)

I haven't met a Pats fan that doesn't gloat (well, we'd be gloating too if we won 2 out of 3 SB's)

Anyway, welcome to the site Patsie :)

Anyone is welcome to this board. Let's just hope your word is your bond and you don't gloat. I know I would if we won the SBowl last year ;) Welcome

LIQUID24 said:
I haven't met a Pats fan that doesn't gloat (well, we'd be gloating too if we won 2 out of 3 SB's)

Anyway, welcome to the site Patsie :)

PatsWin2002 doesn't gloat.

FlyingElvis said:
I also remember the day I became a Patriots fanatic. It was Jan. 1986, when I traveled down to Miami for the AFC Championship game. Unreal. We never beat the Dolphins, especially not in the Orange Bowl. But that day somehow we did.

Cheers! :)
Somehow with 5 or 6 fumbles, clearly we were a better match for the Bears that year as evidenced by the Dolphins having the only victory over the Bears that year.............

Welcome!!!

Damn Pats...Lucky as they are...they are the standard for the AFEC. Good to have some objective discussions w/ the opposition (G). :evil:

BlueFin said:
Somehow with 5 or 6 fumbles, clearly we were a better match for the Bears that year as evidenced by the Dolphins having the only victory over the Bears that year.............
Can't disagree with you. But I seriously doubt anyone was going to beat the Bears that year in the SB.

:welcome: :patriot: Always good to have good football talk from fans of other teams! All are welcome here man! Have fun this site :rockon:

Nice to see a new member on the board. All fans are welcome, so long as they don't constantly talk smack about our beloved Fins (even though many of our so-called 'fans' do exactly that).

So what do you honestly think are your teams chances of repeating?

Back
Top Bottom