Hope I'm welcome | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hope I'm welcome

Welcome to the board, just be careful with some of the things you say.

Welcome Elvis :) I have a friends that are a Patsie fans,Bills fans, and even a Jet fan. To be honest they speak better about our Dolphins than many of the people on this board. It is always good to hear opposing view points from the enemy. :D Do you know of any good boards for the patsies, bills or jets?

Umm, welcome to the board. I guess I'd come here to talk football too if I was a Pats fan. Must suck to go on your team board and see people who can't even spell, or speak proper english for that matter. Not too many Cro-Mags on here so it might be a refreshing change for you. Try to keep the swearing and lady beating to a minimum though. Oh yeah and snowballs are not allowed.

PS: Just yanking your chain, welcome to the board.:goof:

Welcome!

You have come to the best fan site in the NFL. We expect a little smack. But be prepared because we love our Fins!

You know if we won two SB I would have to drop a little smack.

Have fun with your stay here. There are some great football minds and we have many fans from other places.

FlyingElvis said:
New member here. Obviously I'm a Pats fan (duh!). I'm not looking to gloat about past years or talk smack. Just looking for some good honest football talk.

Why a Dolphins board? Just scouting the enemy fan. :) No seriously, I have friends who are Dolphin fans (and a couple of Bills fans as well), and honestly, this web site looks pretty sweet. Although the orange is somewhat blinding. lol

I also remember the day I became a Patriots fanatic. It was Jan. 1986, when I traveled down to Miami for the AFC Championship game. Unreal. We never beat the Dolphins, especially not in the Orange Bowl. But that day somehow we did.

Cheers! :)

Yes the orange was meant to keep AFC east foes away from our site, by periodically blinding them with a beam of bright orange. :lol:

Naw I'm just kidding. Welcome to the site patsie :tongue:

darkoak said:
Try to keep the swearing and lady beating to a minimum though. Oh yeah and snowballs are not allowed.

LoL, Hey now, you can't blame the whole patsie fan base for a couple drunken morons :fire:

Although that was very displeasing to hear.

I can always welcome a new Patriots fan. This is a great site. You will get some mad and bitter post/replies but most people here are nice and very football knowledgable. Enjoy!

darkoak said:
I thought their fan base WAS a couple of drunken morons.

Well, I've never been up to the New England area. But the Pats fans around here are decent. I have pats fans in the family. Some of them are good people.

And FlyingElvis seems like a decent guy. At least he doesn't come to this site, and sign up under a name like, "SpitOnSurtain" obviously trying to get a rise out of us phin fans.

Like Moulds, an ignorant bills player, SpitOnSurtain is an ignorant Bills fan.

Welcome to the site. Now sit down jr it is a new year and i hear patriot is on the menu for a two serveings. I just hope we beat them down. So we can stop this we havent lost crap.

Driven said:
I can always welcome a new Patriots fan. This is a great site. You will get some mad and bitter post/replies but most people here are nice and very football knowledgable. Enjoy!
Not me you Pat loving freak!:fire:

Just kidding you're alright.

Back
Top Bottom