How did you find out about this site?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How did you find out about this site??

learned about this site from a buddy at work who is a dolphin fanatic. This is the best site for breaking info and great insite!:evil:

coming onboard to the dolphins

I'm from Shreveport Louisiana, which is either New Orleans Saints or Dallas Cowboy country. I don't like the Cowboys so I've been mostly a Saints fan. But most of all I'm a LSU Tigers fan. With our beloved coach Saban coming to the Dolphins and the Sanit nothing to cheer about (never have and never will), I have turned my allegence to the Dolphins. Coach Saban and the staff will bring back pride to the Dolphins Nation. I'm really exciting adopting the dophins my new team and following Coach Saban as he moves up to the next level

GEAUX DOLPHINS

:welcome: Still have that Red Sash...................:tongue:
kerlybil said:
I'm from Shreveport Louisiana, which is either New Orleans Saints or Dallas Cowboy country. I don't like the Cowboys so I've been mostly a Saints fan. But most of all I'm a LSU Tigers fan. With our beloved coach Saban coming to the Dolphins and the Sanit nothing to cheer about (never have and never will), I have turned my allegence to the Dolphins. Coach Saban and the staff will bring back pride to the Dolphins Nation. I'm really exciting adopting the dophins my new team and following Coach Saban as he moves up to the next level

GEAUX DOLPHINS

I was a member of Phinzone which was redirected to this site some time back.

I found this site when i was looking for phin news sites. I read some of the posts and have been a lurker ever since.

CrunchTime said:
I was a member of Phinzone which was redirected to this site some time back.
sounds familiar ... also from Phinzone

It's been my homepage on newswire since there were around 400 members and I signed in back in August of 2002.

byroan said:
I was searching for Phins wallpaper on google and found the site that way. Ever since then this has been my second home, I'll be on here for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time. :)

I was never on any Phins boards before this, I got all my info about the Phins from ESPN.

same with me

I don't remember how I found this site. I was looking for a board to get away from all the trolls on the Herald board, and I thought this was a great site .

Back
Top Bottom