How did you find out about this site?? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How did you find out about this site??

im a pats fan and knew about this site for a few months- i heard about it from a friend who is a die hard dolphins fan--i came from the sportsline boards--and from what i seen this board is one of the better boards that are available--

I did a Web search for Dolphin minicamp dates, and found an old reference on this site for the 2004 minicamps. I checked it out because I didn't recognize the Finhaven name (sheesh, I really thought I had found every useful Dolphins site), and I'm glad to find so many people who share my fondness for the Dolphins.

A buddy in FL turned me on to the site

I've been reading posts for about the last 4 months and decided I had to join. Tough time in the Northeast surrounded by pats fans. BUT, better to be a CT Fins Fan than a fan of ANY OTHER TEAM, ANYWHERE!

I found out through 790 during the draft. 790 is sooo much better than 560

Was a member of the Miami Dolphins official site boards, was referred to this site by one of their members. I'll never forget him. :wink: actually, i don't even remember his name. :lol:

i heard about it from the espn boards. a lot of people mention it and ive been a fins fan so i signed up.

i found it when last year you guys were named by miami dolphins.com as a visiting fan site. well i saw the name, thought it really cool, and have never left. heck, i visit here everyday at work.

Back
Top Bottom