How did you find out about this site?? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How did you find out about this site??

My name is mike. I have lived in florida all my life, atleast all 20 years of it. I am a huge dolphin and have been since I watched Dan Marino play for the first time. I like what you guys have done with this site and look forward to posting on it.:cooldude:

coach72 said:
My name is mike. I have lived in florida all my life, atleast all 20 years of it. I am a huge dolphin and have been since I watched Dan Marino play for the first time. I like what you guys have done with this site and look forward to posting on it.:cooldude:
:welcome: :newbie:

this is a cool site, i found this link while looking in the buffal msg bds....

I had one last night. It was really tasty. One of those drinks that are so good, the alcohol sneaks up on you. Lucky I only had one!

You going to the draft or kickoff party, P4E?

P4E said:
Welcome to FinHeaven, Mike. I'm going to have to try one of those drinks.:)

Cheers!

njfinfan said:
I had one last night. It was really tasty. One of those drinks that are so good, the alcohol sneaks up on you. Lucky I only had one!

You going to the draft or kickoff party, P4E?

Not sure yet, Mary. But I'm sure I'll be up for a couple events this year.:)

byroan said:
I was searching for Phins wallpaper on google and found the site that way. Ever since then this has been my second home, I'll be on here for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time. :)

I was never on any Phins boards before this, I got all my info about the Phins from ESPN.
Ditto

Search engine

I was searching for sites on Miami Dolphins, and their movements and off-seasons trades. I went to quite a few, but this one had the most information, and most accurate form what i've seen. GO PHINS!!!!!

Does anyone think that the Dolphins should give up 1st and 2nd round draft picks for a shot at Shaun Alexander or Edgerin James?

I am a member at a general topic forum and I a thread had a link to the Atlanta Falcons message board. A light bulb when on inside my head and I did a Google search for Miami Dolphins message boards. So here I am. I can't believe I never saw a message board for the Dolphins before. Oh well I'm here now!!

Back
Top Bottom