How Far Would You be Willing to Trade Down? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Far Would You be Willing to Trade Down?

If we end up with 3 and Sewell is gone, no further back than 6 to ensure Chase or Parsons presuming somebody is trying to get somebody other than those 2 (Wilson).

So in summary, we HAVE to get Sewell, Parsons, or Chase. Anything else is a colossal F up.
Agreed

Houston loses and we likely have ourselves an extra 2022 first round pick and an extra 2021 3rd. That’s what it’ll cost Detroit to move from 7 and get Fields.

Miami gets Parsons, Chase, or Smith. I’ve run a ton of scenarios and simply can’t see them being gone, with Smith being your safety net. But god... if you get Parsons or Chase.

Agree. The way Ogbah has played, and with the play from van Noy, Van Ginkle and Lawson, IMO, we dont desperately need to draft a rushing DE in round 1. Maybe stock up in 3 or 4, but we need offensive spark - WR, RB more than any other spot on the Offence.
Don't forget Vince Biegel back next year too.

Houston loses and we likely have ourselves an extra 2022 first round pick and an extra 2021 3rd. That’s what it’ll cost Detroit to move from 7 and get Fields.

Miami gets Parsons, Chase, or Smith. I’ve run a ton of scenarios and simply can’t see them being gone, with Smith being your safety net. But god... if you get Parsons or Chase.
That is the kind of scenario I am looking for.

Move back a bit, still get Parsons or /Chase/Smith and add a 3rd and a 2022 1st.

I love Parsons and I think he is going to be an absolute BEAST but while the Fins NEED LB help they don't NEED Parsons specifically.I like Zaven Collins quite a bit and he projects to where the Fins own 1st rounder will be.

The way the D has played has put me much more in the mindset of Offense. Offense, Offense in this Draft..

Maybe the find an upgrade at LB in FA and can focus more on a pass rusher or a S in the Draft but beyond that I want another OL and weapons for Tua.

Parsons is such an upgrade on this defense, it almost changes it immediately. He can handle assignments you otherwise are assigning via subs, I like Collins as well, but he's more a guy for our 1b pick. If Chase is there, I take him over Parsons, but otherwise I'm going Parsons over anyone else not named Chase or Sewell

Either way I love where your heads at - Grier and Co have said over and over they value future picks a little differently than most teams seem to, so Id be shocked if we weren't leaving the 2021 draft with at least an extra 2nd round in 2022, if not a 1st (which Im fully expecting)

The Fins may well be looking at Sewell, Chase and Parsons all on the board when they pick!

If that is the case I am doing my best to move down 2-3 spots and still get one of them.

Forced to pick one I think I would end up going BPA with Sewell even though WR and LB are bigger needs.

Back
Top Bottom