How long will it take Losman | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How long will it take Losman

bflomike said:
what the hell are you taling about "extremely i mpressive" i live in buffalo and he was not impressive. if he was that impressive he would have been starting. all you bills fans were looking for a reason to get bledsoe outta there and had he been close to decent they would have tried him. losman will be an avg qb for a couple of years then fade out. he is not nearly tough/big enough to get hit by a 300 pound lineman and keep getting up. couple that with the bills "almost as lousy OL"as the dolphins..and he wont last many games. hell troy vincent broke his leg last year and losman is bigger than him. not to mention people here in buffalo are already saying many of his teammates dont like him.....ho wont amount to much more than avg qb

You clearly have no idea what the hell is going on. I look at your post trying to attack statements you said to make you look stupid, but I can't, you have already done that for me. Watch some football man.

Its OK Circler, Baal...

Its obvious the FinFans are jealous, they'll deny it whole-heartedly..but they know that AJ Feeley has no chance to be a great QB.

Right now they have 2 career backups on the roster, and no viable QB of the future.

They'll get a QB, probably in next years draft, but as of now tey have to bash Losman, even though they know nothing about him.

Its to be expected.

MelbournePhin said:
yep, we are jealous of a QB who hasnt proven anything yet.

Come'on now, I'm not saying you're jealous of what Losman has done. But wouldn't you rather have the possiblity of a great QB over what you've got.

plus we have Holcomb, who is basically Gus Ferotte but younger.

If Losman completely sucks, which nobody aside from finfans expects Holcombe can be a stop-gap until we find another QB.

Now, AJ should do better this season, but do you really expect him to become a star?

bflomike said:
what the hell are you taling about "extremely i mpressive" i live in buffalo and he was not impressive. if he was that impressive he would have been starting. all you bills fans were looking for a reason to get bledsoe outta there and had he been close to decent they would have tried him. losman will be an avg qb for a couple of years then fade out. he is not nearly tough/big enough to get hit by a 300 pound lineman and keep getting up. couple that with the bills "almost as lousy OL"as the dolphins..and he wont last many games. hell troy vincent broke his leg last year and losman is bigger than him. not to mention people here in buffalo are already saying many of his teammates dont like him.....ho wont amount to much more than avg qb

Nice Try.... :rofl3:

Are you the fin fan that everybody is throwing snowballs at in the NFL Sunday ticket commericial?

How long before Feeley will be good after being in the league 4 years? NEVER!!!!

How long before Gus retires ? As soon as Saban hires a REAL qb next year, Gus will be contemplating retirement.

Justasportsfan said:
How long before Feeley will be good after being in the league 4 years? NEVER!!!!

How long before Gus retires ? As soon as Saban hires a REAL qb next year, Gus will be contemplating retirement.

Still to early to judge on Feeley bro.

PhinDude88 said:

Have the Phins named a starter?

Or is it up for grabs and if so who is in the lead?

T.K.O. said:

The starting QB job is still up for grabs.

As of right now, Ferrote prob has the lead because he knows the offense more.

T.K.O. said:

PhinDude88 said:
after 4 years? I hope the fins wait another 4 years like Wanny did w/ Fiedler. I doubt Saban would.

Losman first NFL pass was pretty memorable.

Justasportsfan said:
after 4 years? I hope the fins wait another 4 years like Wanny did w/ Fiedler. I doubt Saban would.

He only started 5 games with the Eagles and he did good.

When he came here he didnt couldnt do anything because we had no running game, bad OL, bad coaching and he was used to being in a WCO.

I think that Feeley will do better this year then last yeat.

It Will Take Him Forever!!!!! The Bills Will Be 7-9 At Best And The Dolphins 10-6 Oh Yes!!! Go Dolphins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is This Not Finheaven!!!!!

PhinDude88 said:
He only started 5 games with the Eagles and he did good.
No he didn't. He was average against crappy teams and was horrible when they played a playoff team.Check his nos.

Back
Top Bottom