How long will Jarvis be a phin for | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How long will Jarvis be a phin for

I believe he will be gone after this year or next. I can see a franchise tag coming but traded somewhere before the season starts next year

In before Goodell suspends him anyways for 6 games after this video surfaces.

NFL has a great investigation staff lol

honestly I have never been a huge Landry fan. I think he is a very limited route runner and not someone I would even consider paying long term. I am much more comfortable building around Stills and Parker and find a solid possession receiver for the 3rd WR slot.

Take the compensatory pick and move on.

It's funny. It should've happened already ... regardless if we sign or trade him. You let him know he's wanted by being proactive and signing him last off season ... saving a few bucks in the process. You get at least some value if you trade him before free agency backs you into a corner. Whatever scenario gives us back the least return is how Landry leaves Miami.

If we're planning to move on from him, we should have traded him at the deadline to see what we have behind him at that position.

Find out if Carroo can be the guy, and if not, draft somebody.
It's a small sample size but I like what I have seen from Caroo.

Ask me a few months ago o would have said keep him.

But after learning of his inability to understand the offense, his inefficient stat line/padding and his asking price. No way he will stay.

We will probably lose Juice. Not because we should, but like with OV, we are too stupid to retain our best young players. If Miami had just tagged OV, we wouldn't have had to overpay Branch and Mario and draft an underwhelming prospect in Harris. I'm questioning every single move this FO makes/has made from now on, and Gase is under the microscope as well. I'm tired of this B.S football, Miami needs to make some changes and fast. We should keep Juice because he is a good young football player and you don't want to lose those. But we already did with OV which has had a profoundly negative impact on this team imo, so I have no confidence this FO keeps Juice either because we are that dumb.

If we're planning to move on from him, we should have traded him at the deadline to see what we have behind him at that position.

Find out if Carroo can be the guy, and if not, draft somebody.
It should have been done but our FO messed up again. Now he'll be gone and at best we'll get a 3rd comp pick in 2019 when I'm pretty sure we could have gotten a 2 for him now and we could see what Carroo can do but our team always does everything half ass

Ozzy rules!!

honestly I have never been a huge Landry fan. I think he is a very limited route runner and not someone I would even consider paying long term. I am much more comfortable building around Stills and Parker and find a solid possession receiver for the 3rd WR slot.

Take the compensatory pick and move on.

I tend to agree. He plays with passion and wants to get that extra yard yadda yadda but look at the full body of work. He catches all his passes five yards or less from the line, cannot out run anyone and gets shut down against man-to-man coverage unless it's a LB. His big catch games are all in games the Fins are being hammered in. You pay difference makers over 10 million not slot receivers. Take that money and address serious needs. I'd be curious to see Carroo in the slot. Different type of player but a good target with good route running from some of his limited playing time I've seen.

Back
Top Bottom