How long will Jarvis be a phin for | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How long will Jarvis be a phin for

I don't see Landry being a Phin after this season, not with those price demands.

It's hard to tell just by looking at those in a vacuum.

We dont know the play calls, we dont know where the defense is.

I'm not saying they are good, but I cant say they are bad either.
I'm not 100% certain Jarvis always knows what the defense is or where to go himself. Everyone time I watch him I just think he is playing playground football and just doing his own thing

I'm not 100% certain Jarvis always knows what the defense is or where to go himself. Everyone time I watch him I just think he is playing playground football and just doing his own thing

I can't say you are wrong.

I just dont remember him having these issues prior to this year.

I can't say you are wrong.

I just dont remember him having these issues prior to this year.
He had a quarterback who knew how he played. Playground football only works if the QB and WR know eachother. That is the big problem with the offense, Tannnehill knew his team and was able to mask the mistakes, Cutler doesn't know the tendencies or anything, hence so many throws 15 yards away from the receiver. That's my theory anyway and it seems to make sense, these players that don't know the offense are now being exposed as the QB doesn't know them on the field

He had a quarterback who knew how he played. Playground football only works if the QB and WR know eachother. That is the big problem with the offense, Tannnehill knew his team and was able to mask the mistakes, Cutler doesn't know the tendencies or anything, hence so many throws 15 yards away from the receiver. That's my theory anyway and it seems to make sense, these players that don't know the offense are now being exposed as the QB doesn't know them on the field

I agree with you, but that doesn't explain his cross ups with Stills and Parker though.

Unless they are all off script, which is likely because Cutler goes into panic mode as soon as the ball is snapped.

Great player hope he stays for 10M a year.

So you think we get ahead by trading a veteran who was a 2nd round pick and is a stud for a future 2nd round pick that could possibly turn out to be a wet dream. Think we could trade Caroo for a future 3rd? Naw don't think so. Why because he has done nothing and by the way cost more than the 3rd. Thats called subtraction by addition. The Ajayi trade stinks of the same logic.

Dangle him to Cleveland for one of those early 2's
There was a time if someone had made a statement like this I would have asked if they were crazy, but I wouldn't be opposed to this trade now.

Last edited:
Tannehill and Moore had about a 101 qb rating throwing the ball to Landry last season, even with a crazy number of low yardage screen passes tanking that number.

Cutler and Moore have about a 79 qb rating throwing the ball to Landry this season.

I think the team is going to argue that Landry hasn't been very effective this season, and Landry is going to point to the quarterback situation. And both parties are going to be right.

Back
Top Bottom