How many starting qbs would you take over tannehill? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many starting qbs would you take over tannehill?

First of all, I never thought I'd see a Jet fan support our starting QB and receiving so many thanks by Dolphin fans.

We have two other decent QB's on this team, and his name is Matt Moore and Pat Devlin is the other. It's apparent Coach Philbin had no intent in winning this year, which may explain why he did not insert Moore, after Tannehill's injury, when he had the perfect opportunity to do so. So, if your not really trying to win and your playing for the future, which I don't know what that means, because to me the future is now, anyway, I feel it short changes the fan, and then the fans become totally disenfranchised. Many of us felt Matt Moore looked pretty good against the Jets and that he gave us our best win of the season and best chance to win today. We were firing on all 8 cylinders with Matt Moore and with Tannehill, he seemed like his was running on 3. (flat)

-ucfpf13
Nothing genuine about that and it is not as nice as you think it is. If the Jets Junk Boy thinks of Tannehill as I do of Sanchez then of course he wants us to be patient. I am supporting Mark Sanchez as the Jets franchise QB too. :lol:

Nothing genuine about that and it is not as nice as you think it is. If the Jets Junk Boy thinks of Tannehill as I do of Sanchez then of course he wants us to be patient. I am supporting Mark Sanchez as the Jets franchise QB too. :lol:
ok then. check back in 4 years. by that time we'll know if we have a shaub or a buttfumble.

I want to see what he can do with better WRs and a more consistent running game first. Yes these things won't guarantee success with him at the helm but at least you'd have a better idea of what he is capable of.

This thread...good grief. Let's throw in Jr and Sr college QBs while we're at it...

Tannehill's starting the rest of this year and into next.

What a thread!! Do me a favor, don't call yourself a dolphins fan please. It's just crazy how some of the things you guys say. We have the most promising qb since 13 and you're gonna make a thread like this, it's just disrespectful. I know that this a "fan site" and your entitled blah blah, but do you think for one second that the fins staff and all is thinking like "who would weblike to have besides t-hill our #8 pick". Just a dumb thread in my opinion. Focus on what you have now!!! Make this thread in 3 years if he sucks, as of right now, the only reason I open this thread was to say this. I didn't bother reading none of it

Statically, Tannehill isn't showing any promise. He is rated 31 out of 34 QBs. You don't draft projects in the first round, especially QB! Projects aka "acorns" are drafted in the later rounds, but to use a top ten draft pick on a project is irresponsible , fool-hardy, and just poor business sense. Where is the return on the investment? But back to the original question of this post: Luck, RGIII, and Wilson would be the QBs that I would pick over Tannehill.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im done LOL

Im done LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Your all over the place. You have your gripes with the pick and the FO.

As for Tannehill. Considering most people around the league had a consensus that he was gonna sit at last 2 years and learn. That would be a nice starting point.

Your post ventures off to so many area's. This thread isn't about Ireland or the FO. Its about Tannehill. And your earlier comments summed you up. TIP? Since your a new young fan, join GB or NE or whomever since 12 years has been too much for you to handle.

Im 30 and have been watching this team since I was old enough to watch football...no matter how much I want to turn the games off I cant...

And the thread was not about tannehill...it was about what level did you think he was compared to other QBs in the league...If you wanted to win right now who would you pick over him...i picked 15 over him, specifically because I would prefer to win every game vs going under 500 like we are going to do again this year...
What a thread!! Do me a favor, don't call yourself a dolphins fan please. It's just crazy how some of the things you guys say. We have the most promising qb since 13 and you're gonna make a thread like this, it's just disrespectful. I know that this a "fan site" and your entitled blah blah, but do you think for one second that the fins staff and all is thinking like "who would weblike to have besides t-hill our #8 pick". Just a dumb thread in my opinion. Focus on what you have now!!! Make this thread in 3 years if he sucks, as of right now, the only reason I open this thread was to say this. I didn't bother reading none of it
in case you forgot, a lot of us thought henne was the most promising QB since marino when he won us that jets game hitting ginn in stride...and truthfully, tannehill hasnt hit one of those plays yet...just saying...

Enjoy having your memory while you still can. I hear it gets dicey once humans age.

That's what life is about, isn't it? great memories. I do have great memories from those 2 playoff runs, hopefully some day we win 2 more games but that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy those rides. The NE game is one of the best games I ever attended and I will always have those great memories.

The jets fans remind me of a virgin with, in reality a few cases of blue balls, constantly reliving, with a smear of Vaseline in hand, what might have happened if only they could have actually even once closed the deal (although as they say, "through the rear view mirror objects always appear closer than than they really were.")

That is a poor comparison coming from the guy voted on the site "most likely to be a virgin in his 30s".

Back
Top Bottom