How Much Faith Do You Have in Tannehill? | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Much Faith Do You Have in Tannehill?

How Much Confidence in Tannehill?

• Total voters
To me Tanny is a middle of the road starter. He can not carry a team......everything has to fall into place. He is the best we have had since Danny....(pennington was better but he was around only 1 year.)

Can he improve? He has the tools. He can improve. Will He? Not sure. He need a good coach to get him there......

I voted 5.

I clicked 4. I don't like his background and how it translates to likelihood a top pick panning out. IMO, our instincts were very poor. The tape doesn't matter in cases like that. I didn't want any part of Tannehill or Weeden that year, for reasons I detailed in the draft forum. Far preferable to blow money on someone like Matt Flynn and get it out of your system quickly once the mistake is glaring. You might actually learn something. Weeden would have been preferable. He'd be gone. Tannehill is the most dangerous type of error, one that lingers. The franchise is stuck within adjustment and denial for years.

Even if he produces above 4, the number 4 is proper given the wasted years in which we could pursue a legit option.
Spot on.

He flashes that greatness but he is not a great quarterback when you need him to be. The "IT" factor is not always there, and Thursday Night he looked very defeated to me. Not good, hope he can build off that.

He flashes that greatness but he is not a great quarterback when you need him to be. The "IT" factor is not always there, and Thursday Night he looked very defeated to me. Not good, hope he can build off that.

He's never built off his previous awful performances in big games. I don't see it starting it now. I would gladly eat crow if he flipped the switch and became consistently good but I see too many worrisome signs he is not the qb we need.

I have full faith in Tannehill. These haters need to stop pouncing on every little mistake and get a life

What I see is a player with good physical talent, but not a guy with a refuse to lose mentality.
Once the game plan isn't going right, he lacks the ability to elevate the team around him.
People want to analyze Thursday's game with a microscope to figure out why the phins weren't competitive, when all you have to do is look at the 2 QBs.
If you switched Brady for RT, the phins win that game easily.
A brain fart safety and 3 ints is not what I would call elevating your game when it matters.
To win with RT, this front office better build a Ravens level defense (during their SB yrs) and a Dallas Cowboys level Oline.
He can be a Mark Rypien, Jay Schroeder, Trent Diller or Brad Johnson if the front office never gets an opportunity to draft an elite prospect.
IMO, this franchise blew a shot at being elite when Saban elected to draft Ronnie Brown and passed on Aaron Rodgers.

8. Tannehill can do it all, just not as consistently as we'd all like. That will change over time.

While Derek Carr is shredding the Jets defense. Looks like Oakland has their franchise QB and WR.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
While David Carr is shredding the Jets defense. Looks like Oakland has their franchise QB and WR.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Derek* Carr. David Carr sucks. Derek Carr is my new man crush, he's showing great progress. He's way better than Tannehill.

Back
Top Bottom