How Much Faith Do You Have in Tannehill? | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Much Faith Do You Have in Tannehill?

How Much Confidence in Tannehill?

• Total voters
Can't even compare Derek Carr to Tannehill effectively. Oakland runs the ball, Miami does not. Completely different offensive schemes. You are comparing one offense to another and Oakland runs a better offense right now. Derek is a solid QB but he isn't any better than Tannehill...

Can't even compare Derek Carr to Tannehill effectively. Oakland runs the ball, Miami does not. Completely different offensive schemes. You are comparing one offense to another and Oakland runs a better offense right now. Derek is a solid QB but he isn't any better than Tannehill...

lol who are you trying to convince, the non Tannehill believers or yourself?

I have faith in Ryan. Our OL though... Watching the Jets-Raiders game made me wish we had one of those OL's.

In watching the Seahawks- Cowboys game it is shocking how much Tannehill looks and plays like Cassel.

Constant checkdowns, no long ball accuracy, bad decision-making, poor pocket awareness...on and on.

Neither will ever be HOF'ers or elite QBs......middle to lower end of the scale players who occasionally flash and have great games against mediocre to bad teams but will never get a team over the hump, said team staying mired in mediocrity year after year.

lol who are you trying to convince, the non Tannehill believers or yourself?

Not trying to convince anyone good sir, simply providing my own opinion as you and so many others do.

Pretty hilarious people harass me for simply disagreeing and not adding any input only to do the same thing to my comments. Can't wait till you select few crawl back under your rocks...

Not trying to convince anyone good sir, simply providing my own opinion as you and so many others do.

Pretty hilarious people harass me for simply disagreeing and not adding any input only to do the same thing to my comments. Can't wait till you select few crawl back under your rocks...

This is the new america, man. If you disagree with someone, that means you hate them and everything they stand for. Disagreeing has become illegal. These forums are the same way.

No one is harassing you (I'm not) you stated as though it were a fact that Carr and Tannehill can't be compared which is completely bogus. They very much can be compared.

No one is harassing you (I'm not) you stated as though it were a fact that Carr and Tannehill can't be compared which is completely bogus. They very much can be compared.

Never said it was you, that's just the general response.

If you want to compare Tannehill and Carr, you can judge them by stats but there are various topics stating that statistics are useless numbers. QBs are only as good as the offenses they are in, outside of those like Brady and Rodgers, you provide them with the opportunity to be successful and they will be. Can anyone truly say that Tannehill has had that opportunity in his time here? I for one cannot...

Never said it was you, that's just the general response.

If you want to compare Tannehill and Carr, you can judge them by stats but there are various topics stating that statistics are useless numbers. QBs are only as good as the offenses they are in, outside of those like Brady and Rodgers, you provide them with the opportunity to be successful and they will be. Can anyone truly say that Tannehill has had that opportunity in his time here? I for one cannot...

I'm not going by stats. I'm going by what my eyes tell me, and RIGHT now Carr looks better than Tannehill

What I see is a player with good physical talent, but not a guy with a refuse to lose mentality.
Once the game plan isn't going right, he lacks the ability to elevate the team around him.
People want to analyze Thursday's game with a microscope to figure out why the phins weren't competitive, when all you have to do is look at the 2 QBs.
If you switched Brady for RT, the phins win that game easily.
A brain fart safety and 3 ints is not what I would call elevating your game when it matters.
To win with RT, this front office better build a Ravens level defense (during their SB yrs) and a Dallas Cowboys level Oline.
He can be a Mark Rypien, Jay Schroeder, Trent Diller or Brad Johnson if the front office never gets an opportunity to draft an elite prospect.
IMO, this franchise blew a shot at being elite when Saban elected to draft Ronnie Brown and passed on Aaron Rodgers.
Hell, as far as Rogers dropped, we could have easily traded back into the first round and still got him. Brown would have still been a wasted pick as he was severely overdrafted but we would have definitely had our QB.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

4a4ce75a1e367ba11fa7b51521442355-1.jpg

"Zero-point-zero!"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

While Derek Carr is shredding the Jets defense. Looks like Oakland has their franchise QB and WR.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Agree, you could see last year that Carr was the real deal and to see Cooper be as good as he is right out of the gate is impressive....the raiders are for real....

Agree, you could see last year that Carr was the real deal and to see Cooper be as good as he is right out of the gate is impressive....the raiders are for real....

I wouldn't say the Raiders are for real, but they're certainly improved and seem to have shook the same old raiders moniker. Carr with 15 TDs and 3ins is headed to the pro bowl

Back
Top Bottom