How Much For Carson? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Much For Carson?

How Much For Carson?

reminds me of this old song:

songaboutdogsfront-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
2012 2nd round pick for Carson sounds good to me!

man I don't know what you guys are smoking. Carson isn't that good.

He has 100 career Ints in 97 starts. That's about what we already have in Henne
33 Ints in 27 carreer starts.

You guys need to pass that around and share. Damn!

Please don't give up draft picks for an old QB.

Carson does suck, and anyone who thinks differently is looking at stats, not his play. The guy makes the same boneheaded mistakes we rip Henne for. He hasn't been the same after his injury, and spending anything on him would be a mistake. Good thing that Cincy is too stupid to get what they can, esp from desperate teams like us that would overpay for a mediocre QB on the decline. They didn't take what they could from Washington for ochocinco, which I believe was 2 #1's...why wouldn't they keep Palmer to prove a point too.

Just because he's better than Henne, or Thigpen...doesn't mean he's for us. We'd find better luck looking elsewhere, anywhere.

Oh yes, clearly I didn't spend hours an hours reviewing half of Carson Palmer's throws this year. Yes I'm just judging on stats. Right.

Retard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not true, I live in the Cincy area and there is alot being said in the local media.

Carson has $80 Million in the bank and he doesn't need to play another down. He has all the leverage. If Cincy remains stubborn and fails to trade him they will get nothing. After tonight trading wont be an option anyway until this labor mess is sorted out.
At that point he isn't going to do us much good in the summer with no prep time.

I attended a couple games in Cincy (T.B and Miami). Both Henne and Josh Freeman outplayed Carson in both games.
Carson really hasn't been the same since that terrible injury in the playoffs against the Steelers. He Threw a terrible pick six against TB where he stared down the reciever from the start. I'd pass on him.

Anyone giving a pick above the 5th round is just wasting their resources.

First off, Josh Freeman is a pretty excellent QB. To be outplayed by Josh Freeman is not a sign that a guy sucks. Any given Sunday, Peyton Manning or Tom Brady could be outplayed by Josh Freeman.

Second, I respectfully disagree that Chad Henne out-played Carson Palmer when they met.

You guys need to pass that around and share. Damn!

That's an extremely one-sided analysis.

I think Drew Brees has 132 INT's in about 137 starts...

Drew Brees must suck then ( Sarcasm). Didnt Manning throw a bunch of picks this year? Didnt he have a 5 or 6 pick game once or twice. Every Qb throws picks ...EVERY ONE OF THEM. I am directing this comment at the board not at you.

Since when is 31 old for an NFL Quarterback?

He's not worth draft picks. It's too pricey. And the situation with him right now is very dramatic. It's not worth it. IF the Bengals release him, then maybe Miami could sign him. That would be a good choice. But trying to pry him away with high draft picks (1st, 2nd, or 3rd round picks) is over-spending.

He's not worth draft picks. It's too pricey. And the situation with him right now is very dramatic. It's not worth it. IF the Bengals release him, then maybe Miami could sign him. That would be a good choice. But trying to pry him away with high draft picks (1st, 2nd, or 3rd round picks) is over-spending.

OK, well please do share your alternative plan at the QB position. If you say Henne, prepare to be disregarded.

what u fail to mention is carson palmer
had 154 touchdowns to 100 interceptions
henne 27 touchdowns 33 interceptions

the good qbs usually have more touchdowns than interceptions

A 7th would be the most....I have seen Palmer play....most inconsistent qb I ever watched.

Back
Top Bottom