How the heck did we lose to Jake Locker? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How the heck did we lose to Jake Locker?

Pretty much if a QB can run faster than a 4.7 40 they're going to destroy us.

this is 3 ints from the defense locker....come on and get pts here,, preferably a TD. come titans do somewthig here. nope they can't wow. i really hope titans can win this...afteralll the ints, even tho the offense really hasn't showed up considering the opportunities they've had

The Dolphins aren't a very good team, but I think that 2 times out of 3, they beat the Titans. That game was just a combination of a lot of things. One, being a team with almost no margin for error, and then two, (not) showing up and making a ton of errors.

But yes, Jake Locker blows and it is embarrassing that Miami lost 37-3 to that clown.

It was because the titans were motivated after getting blown out the week before. That and the dolphins were deflated after a tough loss to colts

are fricking kidding me? that is garbage!

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

stupid refs

We don't have a very good team and after Tennessee came out and hit us in the mouth and went up 14-0 in the 1st quarter, you could see it. This team just flat out folded like a metal chair and quit in that game. Didn't look like they even wanted to be there.

Another Sanchez pick. :lol:

May have to go to gang green

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Christ, more importantly how did we lose to the Jets?

If this holds, it's Bengals vs Steelers vs Dolphins for that last spot. Granted NY can still mess us up.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

holy ****. the jets almost won even with all those Turnover. Yep nyjunc, sanchez is your guy lol. the jets defense put all that legwork in for the jets. they made a game close and set up for jets and sanchez cause titans should've put it away but locker and their offense sucks too.

Back
Top Bottom