How the heck did we lose to Jake Locker? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How the heck did we lose to Jake Locker?

Well nvm. Bye bye Jets!

i know its sad, but fins arent getting into playoffs this season so i really didnt want jets to get in. But man that last part of game i was getting pissed like i would if miami blew a game or was blowing it. BEcause titans should not have barely won this game after all those picks. And then the bad punt deep into their territory and i was pissed, but thank god sanchez suckes so bad lol. And i was so happy when they fumbled and it was over. Cause i really would've hated seeing those stupid jets in playoffs should steelers bomb which they are and stupid jets fans saying "well we made playoffs bla blah" even though they played some crappy teams at end. But really, the reason jets record isn't worse is because that jets defense is pretty good. Seriously they basically carried the jets in this game and made it close, which otherwise if they didn't play tough, it wouldn't have

lol i wonder what they are saying at gangreen...they are probably cursing up a storm there ha

i know its sad, but fins arent getting into playoffs this season so i really didnt want jets to get in. But man that last part of game i was getting pissed like i would if miami blew a game or was blowing it. BEcause titans should not have barely won this game after all those picks. And then the bad punt deep into their territory and i was pissed, but thank god sanchez suckes so bad lol. And i was so happy when they fumbled and it was over. Cause i really would've hated seeing those stupid jets in playoffs should steelers bomb which they are and stupid jets fans saying "well we made playoffs bla blah" even though they played some crappy teams at end. But really, the reason jets record isn't worse is because that jets defense is pretty good. Seriously they basically carried the jets in this game and made it close, which otherwise if they didn't play tough, it wouldn't have

Its so frustrating we drop a game against them every year. Sick of being in a cluster**** for the basement of the AFC E. and pretty much everyone who watches the Dolphins knows there's a 10% chance of making the playoffs but stranger things have happened. Football is only around for 5 months a year, 4 if you're a Dolphins fan - I try to enjoy still being alive as long as possible.

how the hell did we lose to a sanchez/sparano lead o

Last edited by a moderator:
Because when our team came out of the tunnel against the titans, they saw their stadium 25 percent filled, their fans had no energy, so they had no energy, no enthusiasm, and sh&$ the bed.

Because when our team came out of the tunnel against the titans, they saw their stadium 25 percent filled, their fans had no energy, so they had no energy, no enthusiasm, and sh&$ the bed.

Quit the BS bad fans argument. They lost because they gave a piss poor effort.

how the hell did we lose to a sanchez/sparano jets team

Because our teams likes to blow games too and the jets Defense while not good like it used to be, is pretty good. I mean seriously they frickin carried the jets team this game and made a fight out of it, and have done that for the jets this season. Without the jets D being pretty good even with their injuries, they'd seriously be a 4-12 team, with that sad offense and qb

The titans should've pulled away from this game, picking off sanchez twice because he sucks. Yet they couldn't capitalize because locker can only make one read and then looks down to run. Man, i really want to see jets lose and get kicked out of playoff chances since miami is out. But now the damn jets are in it, because of continual stalled drives and crap. Miami's D couldn't stop one look, tuck and run locker?

Yeah really.

Quit the BS bad fans argument. They lost because they gave a piss poor effort.

I say it because that's the vibe I got from some p,ayers, especially Thomas who said when he came out and saw the crowd, he got down, said that it affected him and some others early,

Because our teams likes to blow games too and the jets Defense while not good like it used to be, is pretty good. I mean seriously they frickin carried the jets team this game and made a fight out of it, and have done that for the jets this season. Without the jets D being pretty good even with their injuries, they'd seriously be a 4-12 team, with that sad offense and qb
never said anything about their d. i saidthe o. how the hell did a sanchez/sparona lead offense beat us?

Had Dan Carpenter made those kicks in those other 2 games that we should have won, we'd be in a lot better position.

Also, we beat a 2-11 team last Sunday, so keep your hopes in perspective. You really don't want to back into the playoffs.

-ucfpf13

how the hell did we lose to a sanchez/sparano lead o

In the end missed FGs killed us. Carp missed 2, I think even a 3rd... don't remember. Tanny's Pick-6 made the game tied, but Carp left points on the board.

As for losing to Locker and the Titans, it's the one game where nobody showed up for us. After Lane got stuffed on 3rd and 1 on the first drive Sherman basically gave up running. The Run defense couldn't handle CJ's speed or Locker, and the secondary played way too relaxed.

The easy thing is to say "we aren't very good" and there is some merit to that. But I think the big thing was our team just overlooked the Titans as they were coming off an embarrassing game while we were in between a tough fought loss and a division game.

You really don't want to back into the playoffs.

What are you talking about? Last time I checked, backing into the playoffs still means we are in the playoffs . . . no? With the amount of 6th seeds that have made it to the Championship Games/Super Bowls in recent years . . . just to be given a shot is all I'd ask. You certainly don't back into the playoffs by beating 2 divisional rivals (3 wins overall) to end the season, including the Pats in their house (which is what it will take, in addition to a few more things).

lmao...lockers terrible...both those teams last night are in trouble at qb...might as well just start over...locker played battering ram all night and sanchez...ha ha...terrible...i'm laughed my rear off watching those two clowns

just like i'm gonna laugh my rear off in 2 years at all you tannehill haters...

Back
Top Bottom