How Will Opposing Teams Defend The Offense Now? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Will Opposing Teams Defend The Offense Now?

Continue stacking the box. Dare happy feet to beat them. And he wouldn't.

Last edited:
at the end of the day, this makes us less predictable (we won't run it every first down and second down), which could make us better? wishful thinking maybe, but looking forward to a different offensive gameplan.

Suddenly Ajayi is one dimensional and horrid at anything beyond running. He has also become a guy headed for retirement suddenly. I guess we'll see how this affects the game plan. I wish Gase were willing/able to coach up talent and not cut ties with guys.

If I was a defensive coordinator against the fins I would still stack the box on 1st down until I see different, blitz on 2nd down, and on 3rd down double team Landry.
I don't expect play calls or philosophy to change. Gase expects better execution and preparation from his players. Only time will tell if players will respond like last year.

Huge pass rush as there is no fear of a rushing attack. Our QB's are going to get creamed. 3 and out. The defense is going to get worn out, players getting hurt from being on the field to long. Instead of a top 10 unit it will end up bottom 10. Look Gase came pushing a WCO with lots of passing, and accidentally got Jay instead and since Jay helped rack up the W's kept him around. Miller fit the WCO better than Jay and we should have kept him fot that reason. Jay is a ground and pound guy. Moving on I have been to this dance before when you go to a pure passing offence which Gase must do now, which even you run it successfully you expose your defense. To protect the QB he needs to keep 2 tight ends one being Fasano and use them as much as possible in the short passing game. Jay Cutler and those ribs are sbout going to get a lot sorer.

Back
Top Bottom