Huge rumor to follow.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Huge rumor to follow....

would you rather Gase and his buddies from Chic? LOl.

I love the fact that Gase could get canned still.

I think you need to look into what fact means if you think a day after hiring 2 new coaches Gase is getting fired because Belichick is coming to Miami.

I also have some great property in Atlantis that I would love to sell you if you send me a pm

I think you need to look into what fact means if you think a day after hiring 2 new coaches Gase is getting fired because Belichick is coming to Miami.

I also have some great property in Atlantis that I would love to sell you if you send me a pm
who cares who gets hired. you think Ross is going to be loyal to a mediocre coach if BB wanted to come here, and to go further, Ross would go after him. The fanbase would be energized. stop holding onto mediocrity, Gase, Wake, tannehill All mediocre

Oh boy...some people will believe anything they read on the internet

If BB quits after this season with more years on his contract, isn't he not allowed to go coach for another NFL team unless the Patriots trade him or allow him out of his contract?

you think Ross is going to be loyal

Yes, because Ross has consistently shown during his time as owner of the Dolphins that he still follows the old General Motors school of management, which was what was taught when he went through business school.

I think if you spent less time imagining what you would do if you were Ross, and more time looking at what Ross has done as owner of the Dolphins and where he was brought up in the business world, you would understand why most people here think Ross is highly unlikely to fire Gase right now.

If BB quits after this season with more years on his contract, isn't he not allowed to go coach for another NFL team unless the Patriots trade him or allow him out of his contract?
That is correct. And Kraft would never allow him to go to a division rival.

The fact they were even battling for the division that year, was some of BB finest coaching. And speaks to what seems to be the fissure in Boston today.

Ahh sort of. Remember that was an all star team that won every regular season game the year before. Obviously it was missing it's biggest piece but still had many that were a part of the 16-0 regular season. Also, it's been well documented on here how easy the schedule was for the AFC East in 2008. While many like to talk about 1st place schedules vs last place schedules the difference in only 2 games. The entire AFC east had an easy schedule in 2008.

Cassel went onto KC and led the Chiefs to the playoffs with a TD/INT ratio of 27/7. Point me in the direction of the last Miami QB to do that????

The fact they were even battling for the division that year, was some of BB finest coaching. And speaks to what seems to be the fissure in Boston today.
Allow me to throw some gas on the fire 11-5

Back
Top Bottom