Huge rumor to follow.... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Huge rumor to follow....

Belicheck isn't going anywhere and neither is Brady. Same for Gase and Tannehill.

Pats will win the division again next year, and the Dolphins will win 8 or 9 games, and we can have the Gase-Tannehill discussion all over again for 2019.

We would need a Peyton Manning 2015 stat collapse for us to have a chance.

Good thing they got rid of Garapollo, and lets pray they don't find a replacement.

NYG seems like a slam dunk no brainer. He's got history there, the Giants need a new coach...

... yeah, I could definitely see Bill Belichick being the next coach of the New York Giants.

But this is a super, super interesting rumor. Should Miami fire Gase to bring in Belichick? Well, it should be strongly considered. Would Miami do it? Based on everything I know about Steve Ross, no. He couldn't even bring himself to fire Jeff Ireland.
Miami would blow it. We'd fire Gase and then Belichick would stay with the Pats.

Do not want him, or take him for just a few years before he actually retires, over Gase who is an up and coming HC that will eventually be at the position BB is now, for many many many years.
Uh, I like Adam Gase too, but if you're suggesting he's going to be in the running for greatest coach of all time, I think you like him a lot more than I do...

I don't think Belichick will come here. My first goal is for them not to win the Super Bowl, breaking up afterwards would be delightful.

I'm going to be pissed if there's an upset in the AFC this weekend. The way I see it:

KC has a chance to win in Foxboro.
Pitt has a chance to win in Foxboro.

Jax has VERY LITTLE chance to win in Foxboro.
Buffalo has NO CHANCE to win in Foxboro.
Tennessee has NO CHANCE to win in Foxboro.

I want NE to have to beat KC and Pitt to get to the big game. I don't want them to get an extra week off.

Strongly disagree on Buffalo having no chance. That team has a 2007 New York Giants vibe to them.

Strongly disagree on Buffalo having no chance. That team has a 2007 New York Giants vibe to them.

That Giants team had a better offense than this Bills team does. When the Bills play anybody else other that the Dolphins, their offense struggles for the most part. The Jags should shut them down pretty easily on Sunday.

Does Bellichik have a girlfriend in Miami?

The patriots Suck! I cannot stand the NFL with its subjective rules of defensive holding and PI and all of the f...ing rules that catered to Brady over the years. Three or 4 or their SB should never be - the patriots raiders championship game when Brady was sacked and fumbled - refs over ruled it - The Seahawks throwing the dumbest interception in NFL history - and last year Matt Idiot getting sacked fumbled when they had the damn game won by kicking a stupid field goal.

And the Dolphins SUCKING for 17 years has been KILLING ME! I can not take it anymore with that Shitty team in NE and all the stupid accolades for that jackass bunch of creeps - when oh when lord are the Dolphins going to be good enough to shut those idiots up forever? When - seriously when? Because right now I am out looking for a bridge to jump off of!

****, if BB was available Ross would be crazy to not fire Gase and give BB whatever he wants. Gase will NEVER accomplish half of what BB has done. As much as I hate the Cheaters, you have to give BB credit.

Hell, BB in Miami would destroy the NE fan base forever lmao. Just for that reason, bring him here NOW!

Would love it. But we already committed to this regime for next season. Maybe bill takes a year off?

Back
Top Bottom