Huizenga to Marlins: Get the H*** out of my stadium! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Huizenga to Marlins: Get the H*** out of my stadium!

Pope Shula XIV said:
Oh man, that hurt. Yes, it is nice to see that there are some people on this board who know and follow football. Unfortunately for you, you're not one of them.

Even if Mare makes one of those field goals and we win the home game against New England, we still had Wannstedt as a coach and Jay Fiedler as a QB. You think we could have gone up to Gilette Stadium in January and beaten New England under those circumstances? Because if you do, you're even dumber than I thought.
You're just mad bc your boy Mare isn't an elite kicker anymore...Go Orangemen!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

A/C Dorsal said:
the imortal Howard Cosell called baseball an "18th century sport" and he was correct. whatever baseball is, its NOT worth risking a football injury over.

He also said, "Look at that little monkey run!", so Howard wasn't the "be all end all" philosopher.

MarinoEqualsGod said:
You're just mad bc your boy Mare isn't an elite kicker anymore...Go Orangemen!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Yes, thanks for pointing out that I live in Syracuse, and no, I'm not an Orangemen fan.

Please don't breed. Thank you.

Both teams should have their own stadiums. In this day and age it's absolutely ridiculous that the Fins have to play on the dirt infield. And I'm sure the Marlins aren't thrilled with the chewed-up outfield either. Hard for Fins to get their footing when moving from grass to dirt to grass as quickly as they need to. There's no room for multi-sport stadiums in this day and age. Injury factor and poor footing are just two of the reasons why South Florida needs a baseball-only park.

It'll Happen11 said:
its really easy for people that dont live in florida and arent marlins fans to say they want the marlins out of Miami...a**holes....

I 100% agree. Unless you're a fan of the Marlins or live in Miami, your opinion is just **** on the Marlins.

outlawd2u said:
I don't want them to move out of Miami but For God's sake get their own Freakin field!!!!
Finsperfect72 said:
Both teams should have their own stadiums. In this day and age it's absolutely ridiculous that the Fins have to play on the dirt infield. And I'm sure the Marlins aren't thrilled with the chewed-up outfield either. Hard for Fins to get their footing when moving from grass to dirt to grass as quickly as they need to. There's no room for multi-sport stadiums in this day and age. Injury factor and poor footing are just two of the reasons why South Florida needs a baseball-only park.
Exactamundo!!!

NY_FinFan_72 said:
Exactamundo!!!

That's like me telling you to get the Yankees out of Jets stadium if they played there. Unless you happen to give a crap about both teams, don't go selfish, and tell other teams that other people care about to get out.

Bling said:
That's like me telling you to get the Yankees out of Jets stadium if they played there. Unless you happen to give a crap about both teams, don't go selfish, and tell other teams that other people care about to get out.
It's just better for both teams to have their own stadium...there's only like 3 or 4 stadiums left that have both sports playing there. It's safer, and will benefit everyone.

I'm sick and tired of people from other states, such as Illinois, saying the Marlins should get out.. Perhaps your just a bitter Cubs fan, and have abandoned baseball because you haven't won a world series pennant since the early 1900's.

However, the Marlins do need their own field.. not just because of the Dolphins.. but because Joe Robbie is a really bad baseball park.

Wierd how these threads are started by people not from Florida.

"Get the F*** out of Wrigley Field, damn Cubs"... how does it feel?

Bling said:
Yankee fan?

No.

You know, it is possible to live in South Florida, love the Dolphins and dislike baseball. I know that might be hard for you to grasp, but try.

Bling said:
Actually, I'm from Ft. Lauderdale... I live up north now... and by the way, I live 7 hours from NYC and I HATE the Yankees... so whatever about that.

I'm a Marlins Fan, a Heat Fan, a Panthers Fan, and a 'Canes fan... but I'm a Dolphins Fan FIRST.

Both teams need their own place. It's the best thing for BOTH teams. I'm not being selfish. I thought the Marlins deserved to get their own crib after the FIRST World Series, and they definitely deserve one now. And if the Marlins getting a new Stadium happens to make JRS/PPS a better place to play for the 'Phins, which it will, then I'm all for it.

Do me a favor... think before you jump all over somebody. It helps to stop you from looking like an idiot.

I suggest we give Pro Player to the Marlins and have a new stadium built for the Fins, like the one Seattle has.

Regan21286 said:
I suggest we give Pro Player to the Marlins and have a new stadium built for the Fins, like the one Seattle has.
That's an OK idea... but we have a SB in Miami in 2 years, and are in the final 4 for another SB bid. I would have to think a new stadium for the 'Phins would be hard to pull off for that reason alone.

I say we go back to the Orange Bowl!!!

Let 'em have their Super Bowls at JRS/PPS... and we'll just play all our games at the Orange Bowl... man, that was THE place for 'Phins games!!!

Back
Top Bottom