Hunt to Test F/A | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hunt to Test F/A

This sucks! Hunts gone. Williams also a FA and injured. No LG and our LT is gonna play 8 games.

How did we get here with the arsenal of draft capital over the years.

Back to a totally new OL.

well tbh, Armstead's not worth Armstead's money with all the games he misses

here's what I'm reading .......when grier says they like the young OL guys we have which means guys like Cotton/Eich/Kion Smith/Hayes......it sounds a lot like last year when he said that people were more worried about the OL than the team was.

Translation- they just might not see the OL as a priority once again......hope I'm wrong but at most we might draft one OL guys9and it might not be with our top pick......and grier might try his usual signing of a cheap/injured veteran and think the line is fixed

I really hope I'm wrong
The bottom line is that Grier sucks when it comes to the o-line. And, if he works with the HC as he says, that means that neither Grier nor McDaniel view the o-line as a top priority. They didn't last year, and they probably won't again for next year.

The bottom line is that Grier sucks when it comes to the o-line. And, if he works with the HC as he says, that means that neither Grier nor McDaniel view the o-line as a top priority. They didn't last year, and they probably won't again for next year.

The bottom line is they’ve spent a lot of money and assets to put together what was a well above average OL last year.

Stop regurgitating other people’s lazy narratives.

And to answer your first question, trading 5 picks and a monster contract for Tyreek Hill.

Most OLs are the same = average.

IOL is one of the strengths of this draft in our target areas.

I, for one, am excited about new blood at OG. Plus I think Connor Williams will be re-signed.

I’m also down for taking a C and OG with our first two picks, if need be.

Last edited:
This sucks! Hunts gone. Williams also a FA and injured. No LG and our LT is gonna play 8 games.

How did we get here with the arsenal of draft capital over the years.

Back to a totally new OL.
Chris Grier. That's how. Not a fan of his.

If Armstead retires and they lose Hunt. No Connor at C. Tua is gonna die a QB.
I got agree, McDaniel and Grier should be fired if they don’t address the line. Even if we get past the first round of the playoffs, we would get annihilated by any team that gets that far because I guarantee they’ll have more than that line can handle

I got agree, McDaniel and Grier should be fired if they don’t address the line. Even if we get past the first round of the playoffs, we would get annihilated by any team that gets that far because I guarantee they’ll have more than that line can handle

Very few teams actually have high quality OLs.

I believe having a healthy OL is just a vital to having talent.

The OL we had to start the year was better than the one KC and SF had in the Super Bowl.

Very few teams actually have high quality OLs.

I believe having a healthy OL is just a vital to having talent.

The OL we had to start the year was better than the one KC and SF had in the Super Bowl.
Healthy for sure but unfortunately we haven’t been healthy for years. If we played the Chiefs in the Super Bowl two would have to get rid of the ball in a half a second. No way our **** line would hold them back and any quality coach can see that. No wonder we get our **** pushed in against every quality team.

Back
Top Bottom