*** Hurricane Recruiting News *** | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Hurricane Recruiting News ***

I don't know about the number of scholarships for next season. I would think that the number is much higher than that. I can't think of any reason why the number would be that low outside of sanctions.

I'm not getting excited about Sheldon Richardson. I think he's all Missouri and is just accepting free trips at this point.

I seen on alot of Missouri forums that they were shocked when he did sign with them cus they thought he was coming to Miami. He said Miami was his school growing up and I just have a fealing that when he comes here its going to happen. I thiink Marcus Hall will be a buckeye but I got a gut feeling on Richardson. With the hype on Whipple and how many TE's we sent pro, and how Randy closes recruits, I think we got him. I hear Whipple is a good recruiter too.

See if u can find out about the scholarships if u can cus I heard a few people say that including sum coach in an interview that I foret who it was. This wud be terrible news, 2010 was suposed to be the year, with the canes and heat.

Bryce sure is making headlines. He's front page on yahoo right now.

No. 1 recruit saga

Six of the nation's top 10 prospects remain up for grabs, and the jockeying, scrambling and final pushes before the dead period is in full swing. A minute doesn't go by where there's a rumor started about where some of the top players in the nation will end up.

At the top of the speculation list is the nation's No. 1 player, running back Bryce Brown of Wichita (Kan.) East. Brown remains committed to Miami, but he currently is with his uncle on vacation in Nebraska until Feb. 7. There has been rampant speculation that Brown will take an official visit to Auburn this weekend, but neither Brown nor his mentor Brian Butler have confirmed the visit.

It's believed Brown will come back the weekend after Signing Day and look at what players landed where and then decide on two official visits to either Auburn, Miami, Tennessee or USC.

http://www.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=905423

The only thing I know about Bryce Brown right now is that he met with Mark Whipple today. What was said...who knows.

I've been told that Shannon was very convincing with Marcus Hall's Mother and that we should get some very good news on Monday. Keep in mind that this is recruiting and anything can happen. I'm still not sold on Marcus Hall coming but it's what I was told yesterday afternoon.

I just feel that it is very very difficult to go against your Mother's wish for you to stay close to home and then bolt to Miami. From what Marcus himself said, he really loved Miami and really would love to play here and that his Mother was kind of disappointed when she found out how much he loved it in Coral Gables. He is supposed to announce his decision on Monday from his high school in Ohio. The fact that he is announcing from his high school in the backyard of Ohio State causes me to be even more leary of Hall actually coming to Miami.

We shall see. If Shannon really worked his magic on Hall's Mom...

Wow is all I will have to say.

I'd love for Bryce Brown to come to Miami. I'm a bit leery about that guy he runs around with though. Shades of Richie Perry.

If anybody has rivals, can u let us know what the article says about Sheldon Richardson. I really think he is the guy that we steal. We really need a TE.

Also I heard Andre Debose is now favoring FSU form a pretty reliable source. If thats true y wud he chose FSU over Mia?

I guess Richardson had a good visit. They really hit on the lack of TEs on the roster, and immediate playing time.

Hopefully he comes. I'd love to have him onboard.

If anybody has rivals, can u let us know what the article says about Sheldon Richardson. I really think he is the guy that we steal. We really need a TE.

Also I heard Andre Debose is now favoring FSU form a pretty reliable source. If thats true y wud he chose FSU over Mia?

I never thought he was coming to UM anyway. At least he's not going to UF, where it was heavily rumored he'd land.

Back
Top Bottom