*** Hurricane Recruiting News *** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Hurricane Recruiting News ***

Five-star tight end out of Missouri, Sheldon Richardson, says that he is done with his visits and is a solid Missouri commit.

Sucks. I really wanted that guy badly.

LAME

Im really excited about Jermaine Johnson. He is a stud and should help our line out immediatly. Also, I really hope Nix is gone because he just cant get the job done. I have tried to give him time, but he sucks. :(

Five-star tight end out of Missouri, Sheldon Richardson, says that he is done with his visits and is a solid Missouri commit.

Sucks. I really wanted that guy badly.

LAME

We don't use the TE in our offense anyway. Missouris got a solid offense too.

We definitely do not use our tight end in the offense these days which is sad considering the greats we've had here in the past and how productive the position has been in our title teams. Richardson probably would have played along the offensive or defensive line here. He played a lot at defensive tackle in high school but Missouri was recruiting him as a tight end. Either way, I would have loved to land this kid but Missouri was just too strong and they got a great player.

Peter White has confirmed an official visit for the weekend of January 24. Peter White is important because he's a highly touted offensive lineman and everyone knows how badly we need offensive lineman.

Kayvon Webster is also coming the same weekend but he is already a solid 'Cane commit.

Peter White has confirmed an official visit for the weekend of January 24. Peter White is important because he's a highly touted offensive lineman and everyone knows how badly we need offensive lineman.

Kayvon Webster is also coming the same weekend but he is already a solid 'Cane commit.

The more O-Line we get the better. :hi5:

AJ McCarron, an Alabama commit, will visit campus on the final weekend of January. He's a soft commit and says that he grew up a HUGE Hurricanes fan. He's a four-star prospect. We shall see if we can sway his decision a bit. An official offer from Miami is on the table for McCarron.

Well Sunday is a big day for recruiting as the Sanford trio (Debose, Armstrong and Dye) will all announce their commitments for school. Hopefully tommorow brings some great news on the Hurricanes front as landing these guys would be HUGE.

AJ McCarron, an Alabama commit, will visit campus on the final weekend of January. He's a soft commit and says that he grew up a HUGE Hurricanes fan. He's a four-star prospect. We shall see if we can sway his decision a bit. An official offer from Miami is on the table for McCarron.

from what I saw today, and read this week, you guys probably don't want him. He's looked awful all week. Course west team for the Army All American bowl didn't get any of their regions top QBs. Barkley, Sheppard, and the others are in the Under Armour game.

And you guys better hope Bryce Brown doesn't change to Oregon which is a possibility.

from what I saw today, and read this week, you guys probably don't want him. He's looked awful all week. Course west team for the Army All American bowl didn't get any of their regions top QBs. Barkley, Sheppard, and the others are in the Under Armour game.

And you guys better hope Bryce Brown doesn't change to Oregon which is a possibility.

Brown just looks like he is going to be the truth at RB. Randy has to make sure this kid is locked up. I think ultimately his brother being down here will be the key just like JCane said earlier in this thread. I think getting rid of Nix helped more than anything else

Brown just looks like he is going to be the truth at RB. Randy has to make sure this kid is locked up. I think ultimately his brother being down here will be the key just like JCane said earlier in this thread. I think getting rid of Nix helped more than anything else

Brown looked really good in the game 2day. I was really impessed.

Back
Top Bottom