Hypothetical question: On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being ballistic | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hypothetical question: On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being ballistic

Lots of depth in this WR class - no reason to take one early when it's not a need and when there's value.

Tannehill is a huge question mark right now. Will he hold up? No one really knows. It's possible one good shot could end his season, and Moore is not a franchise QB. It doesn't help that the morons in charge have not made building a competent, reliable o-line a top priority, especially since it's been a major weakness for so long.

And, with Tannenbaum still in charge, I would not be surprised to see him trade up for another WR or possibly a TE.

I say it must be a slow Saturday where you live.

If Davis Webb is there in the 3rd I'd take him. Who knows if Tannehill's knee holds up all year.

I'll ride with Matt Moore for one more year...

5th round...not even, I'll take a RB before a QB in that case.

This question in particularly the QB part is like huh? WR I can somewhat understand. But Qb with a top pick??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they draft a WR in the 1st three rounds...I'm done. I'm giving my jerseys to the Goodwill and will just be a football fan.

What a terrible move it would be to go qb with our first pick

I would be filthy. Last year was an offensive minded draft, this year MUST be a defensive minded draft. LB/DE/DT/CB/S for at least 3 of the first 4 picks. Must be.

This team does not yet have the depth to waste draft picks on luxury items like a backup QB in the first 3 rounds.

Receiver? Maybe. Caroo is still an unknown and we don't know what Parker will be either. Plus, I would like someone who could challenge Caroo and Grant for snaps on offense and in the return game.

As frustrated as I would be, I can understand the logic and will stand by Gase and co

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. I would feel the same way as if we draft a K, P, LS or KR in the 1st. Now if this was a trade scenario and we ended up immediately swapping him for picks #33 and #52 in this draft, then I'd be fine with it ... but to keep, yeah, it's an utterly wasted pick.

I see the value of investing in a QB because teams will give up at least a 1st if you find a good one. That said, I wouldn't want them to take one in rounds 1-3 and would be pretty pissed off if we did; however, depending on who it is maybe I would be okay with it if it was at the bottom of round 5. I don't want to waste a pick, so the guy better have starter potential down the road. As for WR, I am torn because I really like Kupp, but it looks like we are probably keeping Landry, so that may be redundant.

Back
Top Bottom